NoMoreRack Review: Nomorerack & Global Phoenix Computer Ripoff Conspiracy

Purchased a kocaso netbook computer from nomorerack on 1-29-13. Approximately 1 week later the screen went out.

Contacted global phoenix computer & was emailed a shipping label.Shipped computer back at my expense. Waited about a month & never heard any thing about computer. Call g.P.C. & was informed that it was turned into nomorerack for refund & to contact them. Contacted them & was informed it had been more than 15 days & to contact g.P.C. For refund or replacement.

I have called & emailed both companies many times & get nothing but runaround. This is quite the ripoff business model for 2 companys to pass back & forth the responsibility for a defective product.

Would like to warn any body else about doing business with either of these companies. Dont think ill ever get refund or replacement computer.

Unsure of any legal recourse that may be available in this situation.

View All NoMoreRack Complaints Or File a New Complaint

Comments About NoMoreRack Review: Nomorerack & Global Phoenix Computer Ripoff Conspiracy

• i have also had a similar experience. I made a NoMoreRack purchase of a Kocaso Android Tablet M-1070 and paid $200.00 for it. The tablet does not work and neither company has made any attempt to replace or refund the item. This is a terrible business model for NOMORERACK AND KOCASO. If you sell a company’s product and you know that their business practices are bad, then you become the same if you continue to represent their product.

BewareKocaso and NoMoreRack
    Miami, FLorida

• Jeff,

My experience sounds nearly identical to yours, except that I refused to ship their defective product back at my expense to either Global Phoenix (whom I never should have contacted as the manufacturer in the first place, as that’s technically NoMoreRack’s problem to deal with, but I thought I’d shortcut the process by going straight to the manufacturer and lodging my complaint with them) or NoMoreRack. Both companies have given me the same song and dance as you’ve experienced, saying that I’ve got to address it with the other party. I did that for one iteration before calling them on their garbage "customer service." Make *what* "great" guarantee?!?

Caveat emptor indeed!

Note that their "Customer Relations" person/group is actively trolling the Net on the complaint boards trying to undo the apparently incredible damage this scamming, unprofessional company is doing.

Among my list of grievances from the very start on my first/only transaction with them last November, before their shoddy product finally failed after only 4 months of light use, and after which they inform me they have *absolutely no warranty* whatsoever on their product:

1) charged my card the same evening I made the purchase (Nov 8), yet didn’t ship my two purchased tablets until Nov 14;
    2) sent me a lying Nov 9 email saying my goods had shipped and that I could confirm/monitor such online;
    3) failed to ship the "free carrying case" that was included;
    4) shipped me a different tablet than ordered (which I reluctantly accepted instead of hassling with them);
    5) shipped me a tablet that had only half of the RAM memory (4GB) than what they advertised (8GB);
    6) actually memory in the tablet’s (yes, I checked both tablets ordered, as I was both curious and began to completely distrust these clowns) had only about 60% of the stated/advertised memory according to the Android system itself, even when both "partitions" are added together (I am also well aware of rounding in IT circles regarding memory capacity, but not 40% shortfall).

Hope you get satisfactory redress, friend.

Karl

• Hi Jeff,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack – Everything You Love, For Less.

Is NoMoreRack a Scam?

Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports