Nomorerack & Global Phoenix Computer Ripoff Conspiracy - NoMoreRack

Purchased a kocaso netbook computer from nomorerack on 1-29-13. Approximately 1 week later the screen went out.

Contacted global phoenix computer & was emailed a shipping label.Shipped computer back at my expense. Waited about a month & never heard any thing about computer. Call g.P.C. & was informed that it was turned into nomorerack for refund & to contact them. Contacted them & was informed it had been more than 15 days & to contact g.P.C. For refund or replacement.

I have called & emailed both companies many times & get nothing but runaround. This is quite the ripoff business model for 2 companys to pass back & forth the responsibility for a defective product.

Would like to warn any body else about doing business with either of these companies. Dont think ill ever get refund or replacement computer.

Unsure of any legal recourse that may be available in this situation.

For NoMoreRack Representatives or Owners

Comments About NoMoreRack Review: Nomorerack & Global Phoenix Computer Ripoff Conspiracy

3 Comments on "Nomorerack & Global Phoenix Computer Ripoff Conspiracy"

i have also had a similar experience. I made a NoMoreRack purchase of a Kocaso Android Tablet M-1070 and paid $200.00 for it. The tablet does not work and neither company has made any attempt to replace or refund the item. This is a terrible business model for NOMORERACK AND KOCASO. If you sell a company’s product and you know that their business practices are bad, then you become the same if you continue to represent their product.

BewareKocaso and NoMoreRack
Miami, FLorida

Jeff, My experience sounds nearly identical to yours, except that I refused to ship their defective product back at my expense to either Global Phoenix (whom I never should have contacted as the manufacturer in the first place, as that’s technically NoMoreRack’s problem to deal with, but I thought I’d shortcut the process by going straight to the manufacturer and lodging my complaint with them) or NoMoreRack. Both companies have given me the same song and dance as you’ve experienced, saying that I’ve got to address it with the other party. I did that for one iteration before calling them… Read more »
Hi Jeff, We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan! To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com… Read more »