NoMoreRack Review: Nomorerack & Global Phoenix Computer Ripoff Conspiracy
Purchased a kocaso netbook computer from nomorerack on 1-29-13. Approximately 1 week later the screen went out.
Contacted global phoenix computer & was emailed a shipping label.Shipped computer back at my expense. Waited about a month & never heard any thing about computer. Call g.P.C. & was informed that it was turned into nomorerack for refund & to contact them. Contacted them & was informed it had been more than 15 days & to contact g.P.C. For refund or replacement.
I have called & emailed both companies many times & get nothing but runaround. This is quite the ripoff business model for 2 companys to pass back & forth the responsibility for a defective product.
Would like to warn any body else about doing business with either of these companies. Dont think ill ever get refund or replacement computer.
Unsure of any legal recourse that may be available in this situation.
- Scam/Fraud – Insufficient address, unable to forward
- Won’t refund my money that is owed for a returned item
- FIRST NOMORERACK AND LAST NOMORERACK!
- Boys with special needs are extremely devastated
- Defective boots and ripped off on credit by NoMoreRack
- Took My Money
- Very Very Bad Business from NoMoreRack
- Refused To Refund After They Received The Package
- Big scam the worst i have ever ordered from!
- They Make Up Story And Steal Your Money
- Rip Off – Warranty
- In response to No Refund
- Hands Down The Worst Online Store
- No exceptions?
- Bad business
- A scam and fraud with unreasonable return policies
- Has not returned my $91 refund after 3 months
- Pissed off
- You Better Be PayPal Member To Deal With Them Or They Ignore You As Homeless
- Screaming Dont Do It!
- Nomoremerchandise Instead
- bad products, no returns
- Bed Sheets that CANNOT be washed
- Your Guarantee By Christmas Eve Is A Bunch Of Crap