NoMoreRack Review: Rip Off

I ordered two rings on 3/27/13, I received them 4/8/13. Both rings were defective. On one ring most of the diamonds were broken (in the settings), the other a “Tanzanite” was a lite amethyst color not the vibrant blue. I called the customer service # immediately (per protocol) James e-mailed me the directions for a refund. I sent both rings back FedEx 4/9/13 and e-mailed tracking # and called them with the info as well. I was told I would receive my refund in 3-5 days (not business days)

It is now 4/23/13 and I have not seen any $ yet. I’ve been calling the cust svc # (800-538-9798) since 4/16/13 when they accepted the package. They’re response was you’ll get a store credit for the returned items and return shipping charges. I stated I do not want a store credit I would like my funds applied to credit card, they also said the shipping charges could only be credited through PayPal.

Ok, so I set up a PayPal account… no refund yet. I’ve been calling every day several times and getting put on hold for up to 47 minutes before being disconnected. After being put on hold for 23 minutes today Michelle (supervisor of the day) came on the line and said some “Lovey” person put the refund in the Que. yesterday. WHAT?

Oh, plus she would approve the PayPal credit as well.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY IT’S A SCAM, THEIR PRODUCTS ARE NOT WHAT THEY ADVERTISE, THEY DO NOT REFUND IN A TIMELY MANNER.

View All NoMoreRack Complaints Or File a New Complaint

Comments About NoMoreRack Review: Rip Off

• Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack – Everything You Love, For Less.

Is NoMoreRack a Scam?

Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports