NoMoreRack Review: No More Rack is a rip off!

I ordered two sets of king size sheet sets, and only received one. They would only give me a credit for the one not received, so, taking a chance, I ordered sets of tank tops. All this took about 3 weeks to get to this point. They did answer my emails with a “canned” answer no matter what the questions that I asked were, Lo and behold the second set of sheets arrived!

Now, in regards to the quality of the sheets–My fingernail pierced the first fitted sheet while putting it on the bed! It was very soft, now I know why. The second set was so badly made, it is not possible to have words to describe.

I felt like I was such an idiot for falling for this “money saving” purchase.

Please don’t believe that you will get your monies worth. They should not be allowed to sell on the internet,, or anywhere else! BUYER BEWARE!
!

Is a Scam?

Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

For NoMoreRack Representatives or Owners

Respond To This Complaint

Comments About NoMoreRack Review: No More Rack is a rip off!

• they are nothing more than a big big scam beware !
    I lost alot .

• Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack – Everything You Love, For Less.