NoMoreRack Review: No More Rack is a rip off!

I ordered two sets of king size sheet sets, and only received one. They would only give me a credit for the one not received, so, taking a chance, I ordered sets of tank tops. All this took about 3 weeks to get to this point. They did answer my emails with a “canned” answer no matter what the questions that I asked were, Lo and behold the second set of sheets arrived!

Now, in regards to the quality of the sheets–My fingernail pierced the first fitted sheet while putting it on the bed! It was very soft, now I know why. The second set was so badly made, it is not possible to have words to describe.

I felt like I was such an idiot for falling for this “money saving” purchase.

Please don’t believe that you will get your monies worth. They should not be allowed to sell on the internet,, or anywhere else! BUYER BEWARE!
!

View NoMoreRack Full Details View or Post Comments View More NoMoreRack Complaints File a new NoMoreRack Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area

2 thoughts on “No More Rack is a rip off!

1. Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack – Everything You Love, For Less.

Is NoMoreRack a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

More NoMoreRack Complaints