NoMoreRack Review: 1600 Series sheets from Nomorerack

Saw an ad link for 1600 sheets MSRP $129.99 on Facebook advertised for $29.99 at Nomorerack.com. Figured if someone was endorsing them on Facebook it was a good deal. WRONG! Sheets arrived and without even opening them I knew they were nothing what I expected.

They are 100% microfiber ultra thin with instructions to wash in cool water and dry on low heat. Who wants sheets you can’t even wash in warm water. And I read where they make you sweat since they are polyester. No packing slip enclosed. Trying to return for a refund but company wants me to pay shipping back which is over $10 and they only want to give me a store credit.

If I had these details while ordering, I would never had ordered from them. How they get access to Facebook accounts I don’t know. Already in the hole for $29.99 for the sheets and now want to add over $10 to ship them back.

Would never purchase from such a company.

View All NoMoreRack Complaints Or File a New Complaint

Comments About NoMoreRack Review: 1600 Series sheets from Nomorerack

• I have purchased these sheets in 4 colors and have given them as gifts and had friends purchase them from our testimony. They are soft and soothing at a very low cost.

• i got these sheets and LOVE them. i was worried because of the price and was still worried after i washed them but they are great. they are SO soft.

• Hi Katrina,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack – Everything You Love, For Less.

• I also purchased those sheets….they are terrible……I will never put them on my bed! Decided not to return them because of the cost…..I am out 30 dollars but learned a valuable lesson….do NOT buy from NOMORERACK….they are deceitful!