NutriBullet Nutrition Extractor Review: My NutriBullet Leaks Too!
I ordered the Nutribullet on line. I did not receive the large recipe book. I just received the recipe book that looks like a pamphlet. The recipes are WAY TOO BIG for the large cup not to mention the smaller cups. I even tried cutting the recipes in half and they still came above the maximum line. My NutriBullet has leaked right from the start. What a mess! Years ago I learned a trick from a friend who has raised his boat a couple times from the bottom of the Chesapeake Bay. He has rinsed the salt water off all his electronics (like his TV) with a hose, let them air dry before using them again and then they would work.
After my NutriBullet leaked, I assumed it was my fault and I was afraid the sticky juices would ruin the motor so while holding my NutriBullet over the sink, I poured a glass of filtered water in it until it ran clear from the bottom and then set it on paper towels to air dry. I did this for a couple of days and realized that no matter how little I put into the large cup it still leaked. My husband said I didn’t tighten it enough. (You know, “Operator Error”.) I was only able to tighten it enough once where it didn’t leak. My husband did it twice. I decided to give the system to my daughter who is stronger than I am and told her what to do if it leaked. Now from reading all the complaints about the unit leaking, I see that it wasn’t “Operator Error”. Not that I am glad about that because the IDEA of the machine is great. Sounds to me that they need to create a machine that will not only do what it claims to do but needs to last 25 years and they also need to get some customer service AND get their recipes correct.
My daughter said she liked the idea of not having to throw out all the fiber because not only should you use the whole fruit as **** intended but it is saving money because of the lack of waste. BUT she also said that you have to chew it as you drink it which means it isn’t liqufying the ingredients as it was supposed to. So according to all the complaints I have read, I guess she won’t be using it for long.
I am currently using my Vitamix. I’ll have to check our credit card statements to make sure they aren’t charging more than they are supposed to like some of you have written. I won’t even bother trying to get a refund because I don’t want the headaches the rest of you have had with the customer service. At my age, you realize that life is too short.
Share This Complaint on Facebook to Help Warn Others To submit a new NutriBullet Nutrition Extractor Complaint Click Here
- Nutribullet Has Terrible Customer Service
- Suckered to Get Healthy
- Nutribullet lies about the shipping and handling
- Too Good to be True!
- No customer service has responded back!
- POOR Engineering Design, Bacteria breeding ground?
- NutriBullet Customer Service is Deplorable
- Rusty Liquid leaking from NutriBullet blades!
- NutriBullet’s Customer Service is a JOKE
- Nutribullet Trouble
- Their Customer Service and Nutrition Department does not!
- My Nutribullet Is Bleeding Rust Into My Smoothies!
- Terrible Customer Service from NutriBullet
- Dodge Nutri’s bullet
- Nutribullet is not worth $99 must lower to $40
- Cannot open to drink my blast!
- My NutriBullet Stopped working
- Nutribullet are CRIMINALS
- Non Durable and Super Poor Customer Service at NutriBullet
- Nutribullet concept is good but product, warranty and product support are the worst.
- Customer Service and Equipment Complaint
- Very poor customer service at nutribullet.com
- False Claims Poor Product
- Do NOT BUY nutri bullet
- Never Bought And Yet I Have Three $119.94 Charges
- Leaks Through Brown Liquid And Deafeaning To My Ears
- Cancel my order!
- NUTRIBULLET & VITALITY BOOST SCAM!
- Nutri Bullet Junk product
- Nutri Bullet Customer Service is HORRIBLE