NutriBullet Review: NutriBullet’s Motor madness

I was very happy with this product, it does work but unfortunately using it every day for six months the motor is loud and smells like it is burning out, I am not thrilled with paying for a product that can only hold up for six months or less.

View NutriBullet Full Details View or Post Comments View More NutriBullet Complaints File a new NutriBullet Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area

4 thoughts on “NutriBullet’s Motor madness

1. I love my nutribullet but like the first post above, i have used it everyday for less than six months and it hurts my ears it's so loud, not sure what I should do…..I think it's doing damage to my hearing….

2. I have a Nutribullet and lately I am noticing rust around the blade. So I have decided to halt my program and do some research into the blade. Don't want to contaminate my body with rust. Is it me or is this real? I mean I rinse and wash my blade promptly after each use. I can't believe this product is poorly manufactured. However, I love my product. I am healthier because of my nutritional intake.

• I have had the same symptoms to mine. You might want to check for some hair-line cracks running from the blade outward. I contacted customer service and they told me I will need to send a copy of my receipt (even though I had registered for warranty online the day I bought it). They also said to call when I've sent the copy of my receipt and they will send me a new replacement blade assembly for $2 and either 49 or 99 cents.

3. I have a Nutribullet and lately I am noticing rust around the blade. So I have decided to halt my program and do some research into the blade. Don't want to contaminate my body with rust. Is it me or is this real? I mean I rinse and wash my blade promptly after each use. I can't believe this product is poorly manufactured. However, I love the machine.

Is NutriBullet a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

More NutriBullet Complaints