Magic Jack PLUS Review: Telephone cuts off with Magic Jack
When signing up for this phone i was told i could keep my old phone number. That was not true, had to pick a number from their phone bank with my area code. I was very up set about that, because i did not want to change my home phone number. Therefore continued to pay for my home no, and continue to pay for and use magic plus. At this time i am currently up to renew magic jack plus, but i will not renew anything with them until they make some changes, and keep their word.
Next i could be having a conversation on this phone, and it disconnects in the middle of the conversation, meaning i have to call back or they would have to call me back. This was very irritating.
Last of all i could not find a phone number to speak to a live representative.
So therefore, i would not recommend this product to any of my family or friends right now
- Makes money disappear from your pocket like Magic
- Got Very Hot When I Plugged In
- Doesn’t work, unusable sound quality
- Magic Jack Plus doesn’t work
- Hurting the little guy
- Works fine for me minus the slightest iota of customer support
- Magic Jack Really Sucks!
- Magic Jack Scam Still Going On And Not Everyone Understands It Fully
- Magic Jack Not Truthful To Consumers
- 911 not available with MagicJack Plus
- Magic Jack Plus Is Not Ready For Primetime
- They don’t tell you about pre paid minutes
- Magic Jack Plus is a waste of money and time
- Can You Spell Refund?
- Their advertisement is very misleading
- Magicjack will not ring!!
- Customer Service Day of Hell!
- Poorest Customer Service I have ever Encountered!
- MagicJack Plus What they don’t tell you.
- Magic Jack SUCKS!!
- Worst Customer service I have ever experienced!
- A serious problem, very disappointed
- Magic Jack Horror Story
- Magic Jack has gone bad
- MagicJack Deception!