magicJack Review: Magic Jack is a scam
1. There are numerous hidden charges like shipping, regulatory and compliance expenses, annual renewal fees on phone number , etc.
2. The sound is poor quality = muffled
3. Customer service is atrocious.
4. I paid for 5 years. After one year they asked for annual renewal of telephone number and then told me
the “higher department” had me “under review”???
For magicJack Representatives or OwnersRespond To This Complaint
Comments About magicJack Review: Magic Jack is a scam
Recent Company Complaints
Dynamic Tire Co
Cain & Daniels
More magicJack Complaints
Magic Jack Horror Story
I bought a Magicjack in Dec 2011 for $19.95 which includes a year of phone service. During the year, I...
Works fine for me minus the slightest iota of customer support
My main complaint is that the MJ+ has no GUI (Graphic User Interface) and no software installed on the PC,...
Magic Jack is a scam
1. There are numerous hidden charges like shipping, regulatory and compliance expenses, annual renewal fees on phone number , etc....
They don’t tell you about pre paid minutes
We bought Magic jack about 3 years ago and used it just for an extra line to make our long...
Magic Jack Plus doesn’t work
I obtained a Magic Jack Plus device to use as my home phone service. Since getting the device several months...
Magic Jack Plus is a waste of money and time
Magic Jack says “NO COMPUTER NEEDED”. What a bunch of B.S. And I had no success in making or receiving...
Ripped off / No Refund
Ripped off / no refund: When I ordered 1 magic jack plus they sent me 4 & charged my card....
Telephone cuts off with Magic Jack
When signing up for this phone i was told i could keep my old phone number. That was not true,...
Magic Jack Plus Is Not Ready For Primetime
Was lured into a 30 Day money Back Free Trial of Magic Jack Plus 2014. Product does not work with...
Bad Magic using Magic Jack
My service with Magic Jack was due to end on 2/2/13. On Jan 26 I started the porting of my...