Magic Jack PLUS Review: Magic Jack is a scam
1. There are numerous hidden charges like shipping, regulatory and compliance expenses, annual renewal fees on phone number , etc.
2. The sound is poor quality = muffled
3. Customer service is atrocious.
4. I paid for 5 years. After one year they asked for annual renewal of telephone number and then told me
the “higher department” had me “under review”???
Share This Complaint on Facebook to Help Warn Others To submit a new Magic Jack PLUS Complaint Click Here
- Telephone cuts off with Magic Jack
- Magic Jack Ripoff
- problem about magicjack
- MagicJack should consider Improvements
- I would certainly let them know how frustrating it is to figure out
- Magic Jack and Magic Jack+ are no Magic!
- 911 not available with MagicJack Plus
- Magic Jack has gone bad
- MagicJack Deception!
- Magic Jack Plus is a waste of money and time
- Extremely poor customer service, cannot get overbilling corrected
- Federal Stimulus Money Available For Credit
- Magic Jack is a scam
- Customer Service Day of Hell!
- Worst Customer service I have ever experienced!
- Magic Jack, sets up in seconds, never pay a phone bill again
- Magic Jack could not port my home phone number
- Don’t Buy Magic Jack – nothing but grief
- Magic jack equals Mega Fraud
- Magic Jack should be magic quack
- 2 Hours of Aggravation
- MagicJack is not certified for home security systems
- MagicJack Plus What they don’t tell you.
- Bad Magic using Magic Jack
- Magic Jack Caper
- Magic Jack Scam Still Going On And Not Everyone Understands It Fully
- A Magic Scam!
- Magic Jack Horror Story
- Magic Jack SUCKS!!
- Magic Jack Does not Work right