Lowes Review: Lowe’s Veterans Discount
To whom it may concern:
I work for The Tennessee Department of Veterans Affairs as a County Veterans Service Officer in Alamo Tennessee. My complaint is, why does Lowes advertise a 10% discount for veterans? Than will not honor all veterans just the ones that can produce an ID with a picture. Does Lowes not understand Va’s policy that all veterans can not receive an ID card from VA?
For the regular veteran the only way they can receive an ID card is through a VA Medical Center. If their income is more than VA allows they are out of luck. In other words a veteran has to be destitute to receive medical benefits and an ID from VA. If you are not going to honor all honorable discharged veterans than stop advertising as such.
This in my opinion, it’s false and misleading advertisement.
- According To Them My Veteran Status Has Expired
- No Price Match
- Very Poor Customer Service Lazy Employees Rude
- Over Charging
- Lowes Bad Hot Water Tanks
- Three month old Moen stainless steel sink and the non responsive attitude of Lowes Bluffton store
- Racist Lowes Manager Phil in Hamilton, OH
- We can’t waste resources to assist you
- Ripped Off For 4.00 Dollars
- Lowe’s Veterans Discount
- Lowes Credit Card ???? phone no. 800-568-0156
- Ripped Off
- Rude customer service
- skinny boards
- Unsatisfied Loyal Lowes Customer
- I went to the Gurnee IL store
- Ripped off by Lowes