My sister and i have been watching for the nuwave precision induction cooktop for some time. Hsn, qvc, etc. I saw an info-merical from the company itself and decided to call them on this fantastic deal. $99.00 buy one get one free of charge just pay shipping and handling. The cook top came with the nuwave pic cooking package which included a 9″ pan, 10.5″ pan, ultimate cookware set.

When we talked to the customer service rep. We were told we would have to pay extra to receive a second ultimate cookware set and the pans. Which we were told would be about an additional $150. + shipping and handling.. Ok we ordered the items.

Upon receipt of the items. The invoice shows that we actually only paid the initial $99.00 for the nuwave cooktop and get this $209.80 for shipping and handling. I called the company spoke to a rep.

Today 1/14/2013 who informed me that if i send back the items i would only be receiving a $99.00 refund. I / we are furious. How dare these people be so blatant in their ripping off their consumers. By the way the pans are not worth the money. And we found we can get the cooktop at bed bath and beyond for $69.00

I do plan to pursue this matter further, our total loss is $309.79

Is a Scam?

Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

For NuWave Oven PIC Representatives or Owners

Respond To This Complaint

Comments About NuWave Oven PIC Review: We found we can get the cooktop at bed bath and beyond for $69.00

• Jeremy,