Kmart Review: Bait and Switch from Kmart

On 762013, 3:23 PM 3047 26 7100 9001 I visited the Kmart in Dickson city, Pennsylvania.

My receipt # is 3047 070613 026 71007.

I called earlier and spoke to a young man who told me the Frigidaire Air Conditioner, FRA 126CT1 was in stock for $379.99.

Prior to the call to Kmart I called Sears who priced it at $349.99 but did not have it in stock. For the $30 difference I chose to go to Kmart to purchase it.

When I got to Kmart, the air conditioner that was held for me was a Kenmore 12, 000 BTU. I explained the mix up to the first young lady in customer service but she just walked away. The second woman in Customer service got the Supervisor or Manager on duty and she brought back a Frigidaire 5,000 BTU and stated that was the only Frigidaires they had in stock. I had no choice but, to take the Kenmore.

I am not happy with their bait and switch practices. I have told my friends about their practices and they were appalled! I will never shop at Kmart stores ever again! Every time this company gets a chance to redeem itself; it fails miserably!

Is a Scam?

Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

For Kmart Representatives or Owners