Kmart Review: Bait and Switch from Kmart
On 762013, 3:23 PM 3047 26 7100 9001 I visited the Kmart in Dickson city, Pennsylvania.
My receipt # is 3047 070613 026 71007.
I called earlier and spoke to a young man who told me the Frigidaire Air Conditioner, FRA 126CT1 was in stock for $379.99.
Prior to the call to Kmart I called Sears who priced it at $349.99 but did not have it in stock. For the $30 difference I chose to go to Kmart to purchase it.
When I got to Kmart, the air conditioner that was held for me was a Kenmore 12, 000 BTU. I explained the mix up to the first young lady in customer service but she just walked away. The second woman in Customer service got the Supervisor or Manager on duty and she brought back a Frigidaire 5,000 BTU and stated that was the only Frigidaires they had in stock. I had no choice but, to take the Kenmore.
I am not happy with their bait and switch practices. I have told my friends about their practices and they were appalled! I will never shop at Kmart stores ever again! Every time this company gets a chance to redeem itself; it fails miserably!
- Return Policy
- Crude And Offensive Joe Boxer Underwear Ad
- K-Mart’s Tasteless Commercial
- Boxer Short Commercial…awful For Kids!
- Vulgar Kmart Commerical
- Racy Commercial
- KMart Christmas TV Commercial With Men in Underwear
- Their Idea of Jingle Bells is Anything But Merry!
- 3 issues in 3 weeks with kmart.com AS A SYW MAX member
- Jingle Disgusting
- No Product And No Refund
- Jingle Balls!?
- Ding-Dong Commercial
- Ringing Balls, Really?
- Completely Offended By Your TV Commercial
- I Was Lied To Cheated And Disrespected In Mauston Wisconsin
- Bought a gift that Kmart will not exechange or return
- Bait and Switch from Kmart
- Kmart can’t Help with the Disabled
- Kmart is Playing around with My Refund
- Lazy price gunner at Kmart
- Kmart Black Friday BS
- Bad business with Kmart in superior wi
- KMART the should be extinct DINOSAUR!
- Price increase