KFC Review: KFC Rip off

I went to the KFC in Clemson, SC last night to pick up some Chicken for dinner for my family of 5. I was expecting to pay the $43.00 I always do for 2 12 piece buckets of chicken and sides.

when I went in there and ordered the total came out to being over $60.00 for the exact same order as before. what is going on here, are you trying to lose business?

I know if I see the prices that high the next time I go there I WILL not buy it. I know the economy is bad, but raising the prices out of the range where people can’t afford it is another.  luckily I had enough money on hand to pay the outrages price this time.

I like to eat at KFC, but if the prices stay this way, you will not have my business….I am one of many UNHAPPY campers.

View KFC Full Details View or Post Comments View More KFC Complaints File a new KFC Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area

One thought on “KFC Rip off

1. Australia talk with you're feet.,don't pay their prices,maybe you can afford it but many can't, be a true Aussie stick together and the prices will come down, or KFC can go get a new job digging holes in the 45 degree heat

Is KFC a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports