JustFab Review: This company is a complete SCAM!
Don’t sign up for it. They advertise themselves as offering a “free” membership on their website, but when you make a purchase they have a box in fine print where you agree to have 39.95 withdrawn from your account every month. I had no I idea I was being charged each month.
When I asked to speak to a Representative they simply sent me to someone in India who agreed only to refund me one month’s fees to my bank account. As for the other, they would only give it to me in store credit. It’s shameful that a celebrity “Kimora Lee” would put her name on such a deceitful service.
- Fraud Activity By JustFab
- Just Plain Thief! Not Fab At All!
- Is Not Fab
- Just Trash and Steals your MONEY
- Just Trash
- I agree with the “justscam” name change
- Should Be Justscam.com
- Nothing But A Scam
- Just Fab A Scam To Get Money
- Very Upset! False Advertisement!
- JUSTFAB scam
- Do Not Buy From This Company!
- Justfab Rip Off
- Justfab Is Unethical!
- The most SKETCHY company I’ve ever seen!
- Beware Of Just Fab It Is Just Fraud
- Crummy Shoes, Crummier Policies
- Poor Return Practices
- Read The Fine Print
- justfab business model is a scam
- JustFab Very Misleading
- Another Internet Fraud
- JustFab SCAM?!?
- JustFab JustSucks
- Merchandise Not Available at JustFab.com