JustFab Review: This company is a complete SCAM!
Don’t sign up for it. They advertise themselves as offering a “free” membership on their website, but when you make a purchase they have a box in fine print where you agree to have 39.95 withdrawn from your account every month. I had no I idea I was being charged each month.
When I asked to speak to a Representative they simply sent me to someone in India who agreed only to refund me one month’s fees to my bank account. As for the other, they would only give it to me in store credit. It’s shameful that a celebrity “Kimora Lee” would put her name on such a deceitful service.
Share This Complaint on Facebook to Help Warn Others To submit a new Just Fab Complaint Click Here
- I agree with the “justscam” name change
- They stole $40
- Very Misleading / Scam
- Read The Fine Print
- Crummy Shoes, Crummier Policies
- JUSTFAB scam
- JustFab is a scam like Acai Berry was
- Another Internet Fraud
- JustFab Very Misleading
- Unexpected costs
- JustFab Are Robbers
- Should Be Justscam.com
- Very Upset! False Advertisement!
- JustFab SCAM?!?
- JUST FAB NEEDS A STAFF BEHIND THE PHONE CALLS!
- JustFab JustSucks
- Almost $200 taken from my account without me knowing
- Don’t fall for 50% off on JustFab.com
- justfab business model is a scam
- Fraud Gimmick
- Merchandise Not Available at JustFab.com
- Scam scam scam
- Very UNFAB
- DO NOT get mixed up with JustFab!
- Warning they will take money out your account
- Just Fab is not fab
- Poor Return Practices
- JustFab is Giant Scam
- Shady business running scam with membership fees
- Just Fab A Scam To Get Money