JustFab Review: Just How Bad Just Fab Sucks

I ordered the Taj Mahal purse on New Years Eve. I received it a few days later. It was a nice purse from the picture and doable when I received it. It smelled funny, but figured it may have been from the oils or whatever to keep it conditioned. by the end of January I noticed that the dye from a sweater I had purchased previously had rubbed off onto the purse and stained it. I contacted JustFab via email and recently found that the email address for their concerns was not working or something.

So, I went to the live chat session and waited 20 MINUTES and no one ever came on. In the meantime they had taken $39.95 from my account for the membership or whatever towards my next purchase. I wait and go on a few days ago to use it and have trouble using the site, so I wait and go on the following day and the money is no longer there to make my purchase and I never had a chance to order anything!

So I contact them again via email and live chat and wait another 20 minutes with no response. I go back online today 3/7/13 and like an idiot I do the same thing, email and go to the live chat where no one ever comes online.

I am out $62.45 for this crap and no one at Just Fab seems to give a rats behind about shabby customer service and lack of communication with their consumers. I have since contacted the better business bureau as well as the attorney general and hope to get my money. I have no problem taking them to court. I work for a firm and file court docs all day. What’s one more!!!!

YOU SUCK JUST FAB!!!!!

View JustFab Full Details View or Post Comments View More JustFab Complaints File a new JustFab Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area

2 thoughts on “Just How Bad Just Fab Sucks

1. my wife purchased some boots at Christmas time and didn't read the fine print, and there was nothing on the bill about a "vip" charge, then I checked my bank account, WTF!!!!, called customer service to close the " vip" account and get my 39.95 refund, kimora simmons is doing the pre-loaded account thing!!! just like Russell simmons and the pre-loaded credit card using our money and at the least getting interest if they refund it, don't buy s**t from this scam, just fab is going to disappear over night, think about it-10,000 customers at 40 bucks a piece=400,000
    dollars…..just something to think about

Is JustFab a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

More JustFab Complaints