NutriBullet Review: Nutri Bullet is a fraud!
After seeing an Infomercial I was excited purchasing this appliance.
I called the number on the TV, after the csr offering me extra addition & warranties i agreed to purchase extra warranty of 3 years for $14.99 and a to go bag for $10.00 TOTAL AMOUNT $144.
I purchased this machine around 10/12 it was broken on 11/12 just juicing. When I called them up..their phone system said will call me back since their overwhelming results it was not time at this time.
They left a message after numerous intents of contacting them. I returned the phone call to 855 346 8874, and now it was a busy signal every day calling a busy signal.
Of course they were able to charge my account $101.42 already since 10/12 initial fee $29.00 on 11/12 charged 24.14 on 12/03 charged$ 24.14 again 12/31 24.14=101.42
I stop my next withdrawals.
Now they left a message they are sending a new bottom part, that i should trough away the bottom part this was 2 weeks ago. I am still awaiting.
I would like to know who controls this infomercials?
Thank You for this support site.
- Doesn’t Last or Work
- Nutribullet = A Bad Spin
- Dont buy!
- Not Long Lasting
- If You Use, You Will Be Abused
- 30-day Money Back – A Big Fat Scam – Beware
- Leaks Through Brown Liquid And Deafeaning To My Ears
- Rusty Liquid leaking from NutriBullet blades!
- Bad Business Practices
- Never Bought And Yet I Have Three $119.94 Charges
- My Nutribullet Is Bleeding Rust Into My Smoothies!
- Nutribullet lies about the shipping and handling
- 3 day shipping (extra fee of $19.95) didn’t arrive for over a week
- Nutribullet Stole Credit Card Number From Chillow
- Product not recieved from Nutribullet
- Nutribullet Trouble
- Nutribullet blade leaking rust into Smoothies
- My NutriBullet Stopped working
- Cannot open to drink my blast!
- Ripped By Nutribullet
- My nutribullet exploded
- Do NOT BUY nutri bullet
- NutriBullet Are Shysters!
- Bad quality product and customer service
- Nutribullet charged me but I never received the product