Instant Checkmate Review: $60 Debited From My Account by Instant Checkmate

Till date USD 60 have been debited in my account. Below is the details of complaint logged with the company.

—– Forwarded Message —–
From: Nilesh Patel
To: Instant Checkmate Customer Service
Cc: “support@instantcheckmate.com”
Sent: Friday, 21 June 2013 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: PDF Report Generation Enabled

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have used the services provided by your site once on 15th June, 2013 have made payment of round 12 USD. During this i have searched profile of one person only and was satisfied with the results.

Since my purpose was solved i have never intended to avail any further services or monthly/ yearly subscription offered by you. However, its surprising to note that today USD 29 have been debited from my credit card registered with you. This is with out any intimation to me or my consent. i have never clicked any link to avails such services.

I therefore request you to immediately reverse the said charges back to my credit card. Failing which i will be forced to take all possible actions against you and take up my grievance at all possible social forum.

Anticipating co-operation in the matter.

(CS) Nilesh Patel
+919909900278

View Instant Checkmate Full Details View or Post Comments View More Instant Checkmate Complaints File a new Instant Checkmate Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area

Is Instant Checkmate a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

More Instant Checkmate Complaints