Instant Checkmate Review: $60 Debited From My Account by Instant Checkmate

Till date USD 60 have been debited in my account. Below is the details of complaint logged with the company.

—– Forwarded Message —–
From: Nilesh Patel
To: Instant Checkmate Customer Service
Cc: “support@instantcheckmate.com”
Sent: Friday, 21 June 2013 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: PDF Report Generation Enabled

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have used the services provided by your site once on 15th June, 2013 have made payment of round 12 USD. During this i have searched profile of one person only and was satisfied with the results.

Since my purpose was solved i have never intended to avail any further services or monthly/ yearly subscription offered by you. However, its surprising to note that today USD 29 have been debited from my credit card registered with you. This is with out any intimation to me or my consent. i have never clicked any link to avails such services.

I therefore request you to immediately reverse the said charges back to my credit card. Failing which i will be forced to take all possible actions against you and take up my grievance at all possible social forum.

Anticipating co-operation in the matter.

(CS) Nilesh Patel
+919909900278

Is a Scam?

Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Comments About Instant Checkmate Review: $60 Debited From My Account by Instant Checkmate

• I called to cancel my account, and they said there was no account shown…..then again, I went into spokeo.com and was also told there was no account shown….so I am unable cancel my account…..what a coincident that both sites could not find an account in my name…..Hmmmm i think this how think this is how they scam people……im on a limited income….sucks for me!!!.