Walmart Review: Idiot Employee

Address: 2300 N Tustin AVE ORANGE, California 92865

I was shopping in your Orange California Walmart store #2546 on Monday morning 01-07-13 and both my husband and I were very disappointed + disgusted with your cashier named SUE on check-out stand #2 @ 2:45A.M. Check out the video camera to see exactly what happened and you will see this SUE is an IDIOT!!!!

My husband lost his job recently and we’ve had to get some government help with an EBT card. When I gave the card to SUE she said leaned over the counter and whispered to me & my husband “I don’t know how to do this.” I said that the Target store just swiped it when I used it there a couple days earlier. She seemed flustered and confused and when she swiped it she had the card facing the wrong way. I asked her to call a manager and she said everyone was at lunch! Then I handed her a Walmart GiftCard. She once again leaned over the counter and whispered to me & my husband “I don’t know how to do this.” She held the card but never swiped it!

Then I swiped my Debit card and it went through. I shouldn’t have had to go through that when I’m making a purchase. Target store didn’t do that to us. PLEASE Check out the video camera to see exactly what happened and you will see this SUE is an IDIOT!!!!

Consuelo & Mario Montezuma

View Walmart Full Details View or Post Comments View More Walmart Complaints File a new Walmart Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area

Is Walmart a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

More Walmart Complaints