SeniorPeopleMeet Review: How to get out of SeniorPeopleMeet without having to pay to get out

I want to be deleted from SeniorPeople.com and I feel it is ridiculous to have to pay more than what my account is charged each month just to be deleted. All they have to do is to press the button that says “”DELETE”. Instead they give you a song and a dance just to get out of the service and then you have to pay a fee just to get out.

I get Christian People, Love and Seek, Senior People and they are all owned by the same company. There is also an address on E. Pecos Rd. and it is a vacant bldg. How bout that????

It is a scam and I have been in touch with my bank and will soon be rid of Senior People. Thank you

View SeniorPeopleMeet Full Details View or Post Comments View More SeniorPeopleMeet Complaints File a new SeniorPeopleMeet Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area

2 thoughts on “How to get out of SeniorPeopleMeet without having to pay to get out

1. I am going to my bank to make sure they do not have access to my account. Renewed for 6 months when I had NO auto renewal on my account.

Is SeniorPeopleMeet a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

More SeniorPeopleMeet Complaints