HomeAdvisor Review: Homeadvisor is a scam
This complaint is against A company homeadvisor,inc. The only number I have is on My bank Statement. It is 877-947-3639.
I am a painting contractor doing business as Minkler Enterprises. I received a call from this company. They told me they would send me leads for a predetermined price for me to call. I was told the sooner I called the better response I would get. I did as directed and got no answers but (1). I called on 2-7-2013 to cancel this service. I left a message with the person (Leland) who had called me originally called being as this was the only number I was given. I got no response as far as a call back or anything else.
In the meantime the leads kept coming and I kept getting charged. I called other times when I would get an unrequested lead as I was getting charged for these. Finally I figured A way to get to someone other than Leland and hopefully got the service cancelled. At that time I told The person i was talking to I would be disputing these charges with my bank.
This was 3-5-2013.
I went directly to my bank to dispute these charges.The person I was dealing with got me on the phone with the complaint department. This person said she would call the number on My bank statement and see if we could resolve it there. She did this as a 3 way call.The person she talked to said he could not give information with out my authorization. At that time I made him aware I was on the line too. At that time you could hear him yelling hello, hello and then he disconnected (hung up). The bank said they would credit my account until this was resolved saying it could take up to 90 days.
I would not recommend this company.
- Unauthorized Debits And Deception Icing
- Don’t Sign Up For This. Beware!
- Be Advised
- Just Closed Account And Will Never Try This Scam Again
- Yes, I believe Home Advisor is a scam
- Stay Away
- Unbelievable! Scammers!
- A Very Fraudulent Company
- Not very ethical
- HomeAdvisor.com a scam of a business
- Home Advisor scam
- home advisor a fraud
- Home Pro Advisors is a scam
- Home Advisor’s Scam, Fraud, Liars, Beware
- HomeAdvisor Lied To Me, Lied To You
- Stay Away From HomeAdvisor
- Homeadvisor Is A Dishonest Company!
- No plain language disclaimers, No way to Cancel
- Bogus Leads and Bogus Reviews on Home Advisor
- Home Advisor was dishonest regarding their services
- Bogus Leads given from HomeAdvisor
- Home Advisor is a TOTAL RIPOFF
- Discrimination by HomeAdvisor
- False security assurance