Friendburst Review: No Warning

Hello, how are you doing? It seems I was banned from Friendburst for no reason at all. I was on it at 6:30pm eastern standard time last yesterday 2/2/2013. When I went on it this morning 2/3/2013 all I got was a black screen.

No one in my family has friendburst so if they check the ip address they will see only mine. I feel its not fair to just banned someone without giving them a reason or warning. This web should get ax for the way they treat people. You would think with a name like friendburst it would be friendly but there not.

I have a lot of friends that have banned also. I know I’m not alone on how I feel about this website. I hope this website doesn’t last and I feel we all should get together and have this website taking off the internet.

View Friendburst Full Details View or Post Comments View More Friendburst Complaints File a new Friendburst Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area

6 thoughts on “No Warning

1. I was banned also.and only see a black screen. I never made any problems or spammed the site. I had one account only at the site.

I really don't feel a site should be run like this.
    and for the some who have done something wrong wouldn't the proper thing to do would be to talk with that person first??

2. Yes i agree something must be done STOP TROLLING that'll solve your problems , everybody knows what you have done and why you got banned , get a life instead of being a real internet nuisance !

3. YES!!!.. I Was Also Banned FromFriendburst Last Year For 2 And A-Half Months For No Reason!!!..With A Black Screen!.. I Was Able To Get Back On Friendburst After Filing A Formal Complaint With The ic3 Team Of The F.B.I..(Who Investigates Bad Websites..
    I
    After That Time.. & Was On It For Quite A While!.. Now…I Tried To Get Back On It Again A Few Days Ago..& Can't Connect To Friendburst Again!.. YES!.. I Definately Think That Something Should Be Done About This Site!!!..They Should Let People With The Same IP Address Join!!!!..Or They Should Be Slapped Hard & Shut-Down Permanently!!.. This Is B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Same thing with my household. My Fiance made a comment on a blog, and they not only banned him they banned me also just because we live in the same house. I hadn't been over there for months. SMH..I don't really care the site is rather boring.

5. Same thing with my household. My Fiance made a comment on a blog, and they not only banned him they banned me also just because we live in the same house. I hadn't been over there for months. SMH..I don't really care the site is rather boring.

6. YES, I AGREE SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT THIS SITE. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BECAUSE THEY DELETED MY PROFILE, BANNED AND BLOCKED ME WITH THAT BLACK SCREEN FOR NO REASON TOO. I NEVER KNEW THERE WERE OTHERS OUT THERE WHO WERE TREATED THE SAME WAY. THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN ASAP!

Is Friendburst a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

More Friendburst Complaints