Flexable Hose Review: The Flex Able Hose Sprung a Leak
What a scam… We purchase a FLEX ABLE HOSE and at first were delighted with the product. What a great concept. Unfortunately shortly after we purchased it sprung a leak. I purchased this product at Target but wanted to go directly to the company for trouble shooting or replacement. (As a company I would want to know my product deficiencies) Unfortunately… no place to contact about this specific product.
After researching further I discovered there were many complaints about the same issue. I found a contact number in one of the comments.. OF COURSE… I spoke to CHARLIE IN INDIA OR some middle eastern location. NO HELP… He could not provide any information, could not give me any direction. BASICALLY… to bad so sad lady, you have been had.
This is the second product I got sucked into from this company that didn’t live up to its promises. I will NEVER purchase another made for TV product distributed through Tristar and I SUGGEST ANYONE CONTEMPLATING ANY PRODUCT… RESEARCH THE COMPLAINTS FIRST!
Now… this is a fantastic concept and whoever does it right, will be millionaires.
FEDUP IN FLORIDA
- Hose Garbage
- Getting Hosed
- Defective Product, Save Your Money
- Third Try is not the Lucky Charm
- Such a Disappointment
- Flex hose is a bust.
- Flexable Rip-off!
- FlexAble Hose Does Not Work
- Flexable Hose is a waste of money!!
- Exploding Flexable Hose
- Caution the Flex-Able hose explodes!
- FlexAble Hose’s are Junk
- I ordered the Flex-Able Hose from their website in June 2013
- Exploded Flex-able Hose
- Flex-Able Hose is a joke
- If you want a hosing, buy Flex-Able Hose
- Flex-Able Hose Rip-Off
- Broken 75 Ft Hose Which Was Sent Back
- Flex-able Hose Blows up
- Flex-Able Hose Bad news
- Flex-Able Hose Not so Flexible
- Burned again by Flex Able Hose
- The new hoses leaked
- Flex Able Hose Blows Up In My Face! Twice!
- Defective Hoses