Exxon Review: Dishonest Exxon Mobil Franchise

While on my way from Dallas to Toronto, I had to stop at 110 Mitchell Ave. Cincinnati Exxon Mobil gas station for fuel. I was asked by the cashier to prepay inside and when asked I authorized them for $70 plus a pack of Marlboro cigarette. So, $76.09 in total. I was advised that I don’t need to come back in the store after filling and if I put less fuel, the remaining amount will be automatically put back on my card. I put around $55 worth of gas and left. Later I realized that they charged me $76.09 that was the total pre-pay amount almost $15 more than the actual amount used.

I called and spoke with Ifraj, the store manager on Jan. 2nd at phone# 513-242-6294. She took all the details from me that was on the receipt(Tran, Auth: and REG. number etc.) and promised that she will resolve the issue and call me the next day. I never received a call from her and during the last 2 days I called them several times but the cashiers kept hanging up on me and Ifraj never came on the phone to talk with me. I don`t know what to do next since the management is totally unapproachable. I even had to find their phone number on google since there was no phone number on the receipt. I have the original receipt and thinking about going to take this matter to my credit card company now.

View Exxon Full Details View or Post Comments View More Exxon Complaints File a new Exxon Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area