Diamond Resorts International Review: The sampler scam by Diamond Resorts International
We attended a supposedly 90 minute sales pitch in sedona with our infant on 2/16/13, it ended up lasting over 4 hours, during which my son was screaming to eat and sleep towards the end. my wife went to put him down for sleep, then they said she had to come back or we couldn’t get our gift or sign up for anything to finish the presentation.
we ended up being sold a sampler package which was misrepresented to us, we were told it would be enough points for several trips to Hawaii, which in reality its good for maybe one, if there is actual availability, that it would save a quote for a low points package and the incentives we were offered to sign up for it and that the amount for the sampler would go towards the the purchase of that point package, which it doesn’t, its only if you sign up for a minimum of 7500 points which is 45,000 dollars.
You also have to attend a 60 minute sales pitch every time you use the points that has to be attended by both of us, which never was explained to us, we were also told we could use this to get vacations for our family members , which we can’t because again it has to be me and my wife signing up to attend that 60 minute sales pitch each time.
You also only have 18 months to use the points which wasn’t explained either, considering we plan on having another child before then, which we told them as well, there is no way we could use them.
We attempted to return the package less than 12 hours later, which they refused, so we called both the sales office in sedona and corporate and they informed us we have no right to cancel and they expect payment
- DIamond Resorts SkyHigh “Maintenance” costs
- Misrepresentation and embellishments
- Bought the contract, not the right to violate it
- Liars and Scammers
- Existing Owners…do not fall for the ‘Option to Upgrade’ story
- Diamond Resort Are thieves!
- Continual Harassment of telephone call at least twice a month
- Diamond Resorts Time Share owners update
- My Pros and Cons of doing business with Diamond Resorts International
- Complete scam and nightmare
- Points Of No Return
- Last minute change of committed pricing by Diamond Resorts International
- Diamond international Resort sales team are talented Con artists
- Manager (Mark) of Encino Diamond Resorts International
- Diamond Resorts International Is Selling You Dreams That Will Be Shattered!
- False advertising before we even left the office
- Diamond Resorts Sampler Package
- Open Demand Letter For Mr (cool) Stephen Cloobeck
- Keep Away from Diamond Resorts International sellers
- Diamond Resorts International Has A License to Steal
- Diamond Resorts International Is Unreliable
- The sampler scam by Diamond Resorts International
- Owned diamond for 8 years, never able to book one night
- Diamond Resorts Needs Help
- Stephen Cloobeck emails me to say I’m SUSPENDED