Been trying to call customer service for days now, received a letter about problem with my card need to make a payment notice of impending action how am I suppose to make a payment phone is busy or if I get thru machine comes on tells they will call back still waiting for call back for days now.

View All NutriBullet Complaints Or File a New Complaint

Comments About NutriBullet Review: Been trying to call NutriBullet’s customer service for days now

• 404-289-7312

I AM WRITIN.CONCERNING SOME ONE MADE A MISTAKE I WANT IT CORRECT, ORSENDING AN E-MAIL TO HEAR FROM CUSTOMER- I WROTE THE PRESIDENT OF THE CO. I WONDER DID HE GOT MY LETTER, I ORDER BY ONE GET ONE FREE HEHAD THE WRONG DATE ON MMY INVOICEIT READ 2-1-14 ,THAT IS WRONG,CORRECT THE ERROR CALL ME AT 404-289-7312 A.S.S.P
    RUBY DOT HILL

• Hi, my name is karmina padilla and i keep having aproblems with my nutrybullet i think is the motor smells burned for the second time and now it doesn’t want to work at all and is really new i just bought it in April please give me a call at 206)659-0919 im at this number from 1-6 pm Mon- Thurs.

• I had one of the blade bases on my nutribullet. 6 months old. I called the 800# and was told by the automated system that I would receive a call back. I received a call back within one hour and a replacement part is on my way. The customer service rep could not have been more helpful or pleasant. I was very happy with the CS experience.

• Hi my name is Karmina Padilla and i need to contact me back asap at 206)659-0919 from 2[m to 6pm i really need to see what can i do to return the nutri bullet and get a new one because i only been with it for 6 weeks and the motor burned, i really expect your call !!

• GOOD MORNING MY NAME IS CARMEN MIRANDA SERRANO I WANT TO TOLD YOU THAT I LIKE THE MACHINE NUTRIBULLET I ONLY WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I SEND THE ON MONEY ORDEN THE NUMBER IS 5903258976 I SEND $10.03 DOLAR THANKS YOU FOR EVERY THINGS I LOVE IT. CARMEN MIRANDA 787223-8533. ORDER NUMBER 549051.

• Worst customer I have ever experienced! No response (if you can get through and leave info for "call back") by phone or email. My nutribullet is getting louder and louder by the day…something with the motor and it’s too soon for that!

• CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR NUTRIBULLET IS THE WORST! JUST HORRIBLE.

• From day 1 I have had problems. I decided to do the payment plan but when I checked my bank account and they charged me the full amount. Finally a few weeks later they refunded the money. I just got a notice saying that they are going to send my account to collections because there is a problem with my card. No there is not! My card works fine and I have enough money. I emailed them and I’ve been calling them for days now. This company is going to ruin my credit.

• Been trying to call customer service for days now, received a letter about problem with my card need to make a payment notice of impending action how am I suppose to make a payment phone is busy or if I get thru machine comes on tells they will call back still waiting for call back. They also said I could go on line to customer service I have not been able to find a site to post my payment.

• I just received my product two days. I was missing the Natural Healing Book. I have been trying to call and I keep getting an answer machine. I am so upset. I would not recommend that anyone order this product online or via phone. This company has the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. If you want to try it, purchase it in a store where you can return it in person if you have any problems.

• Finally got through to customer service to request a return authorization number. To date have not received a credit to by card. I will file a complaint with the credit card company to reverse the charges. Worst company I have ever dealt with!

• customer service worst I have ever experienced. Calling since Jan. 18 no call back as of Feb. 7 email that you are having a problem with your phone service but I will receive a call back. Still waiting. What kind of company would have such sorry customer service? Your customer is non existent. If there was a scoring system available you would receive a 0. M. Wedemeyer

• Just purchased the nutribullet and trying to register on-line with no success as the form is for if you live in the USA and when i try to put my
    details in i get no further.

Would somebody please advise me what to do thank you.