NoMoreRack Review: No Credit for return
On Dec. 3, 2012, I put in 3 different orders totaling over $200.00, to Nomorerack.com. Upon receiving order, 3 items were not to my satisfaction. On 1/4/2013 I returned those items for refund/credit. They were returned via U.S. Postal Service—Confirmation #0312 0860 0000 3490 1393 (at my expense) $9.68, and received 1/9/2013 to Nomorerack, as per phone call confirmation.
At this point, I feel like I’ve been patient to make several attempts to contact this company to resolve this matter, with no feedback, acknowledgement, or consideration from this company.
Now I am out the money for the purchases, the S&H, (both ways), AND the merchandise…. wow! As a disabled individual, living on a fixed income, I try to use discression how and where my finances are spent. In this instance I was sorely mistaken.
All I expect is what I am due, my merchandise, (to my satisfaction) or my money! I am hoping that by reporting this, some poor soul out there, will not get ripped off the way I was. Thank you for any input you may have concerning this issue.
- Scam/Fraud – Insufficient address, unable to forward
- Won’t refund my money that is owed for a returned item
- FIRST NOMORERACK AND LAST NOMORERACK!
- Boys with special needs are extremely devastated
- Defective boots and ripped off on credit by NoMoreRack
- Took My Money
- Very Very Bad Business from NoMoreRack
- Refused To Refund After They Received The Package
- Big scam the worst i have ever ordered from!
- They Make Up Story And Steal Your Money
- Rip Off – Warranty
- In response to No Refund
- Hands Down The Worst Online Store
- No exceptions?
- Bad business
- A scam and fraud with unreasonable return policies
- Has not returned my $91 refund after 3 months
- Pissed off
- You Better Be PayPal Member To Deal With Them Or They Ignore You As Homeless
- Screaming Dont Do It!
- Nomoremerchandise Instead
- bad products, no returns
- Bed Sheets that CANNOT be washed
- Your Guarantee By Christmas Eve Is A Bunch Of Crap