No Credit for return - NoMoreRack

On Dec. 3, 2012, I put in 3 different orders totaling over $200.00, to Nomorerack.com. Upon receiving order, 3 items were not to my satisfaction. On 1/4/2013 I returned those items for refund/credit. They were returned via U.S. Postal Service—Confirmation #0312 0860 0000 3490 1393 (at my expense) $9.68, and received 1/9/2013 to Nomorerack, as per phone call confirmation.

At this point, I feel like I’ve been patient to make several attempts to contact this company to resolve this matter, with no feedback, acknowledgement, or consideration from this company.

Now I am out the money for the purchases, the S&H, (both ways), AND the merchandise…. wow! As a disabled individual, living on a fixed income, I try to use discression how and where my finances are spent. In this instance I was sorely mistaken.

All I expect is what I am due, my merchandise, (to my satisfaction) or my money! I am hoping that by reporting this, some poor soul out there, will not get ripped off the way I was. Thank you for any input you may have concerning this issue.

For NoMoreRack Representatives or Owners

Comments About NoMoreRack Review: No Credit for return

2 Comments on "No Credit for return"

Poor quality. I didn’t even try to return the items based on the reviews I have read. I am not throwing good money after bad in the way of postage, etc. Too bad I didn’t read before ordering. I don’t know where they get the merchandise but I will not waste my time or money on this website again.

Hi, We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan! To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We… Read more »