American Web Loan Review: American Web Loan – AWL is the biggest scam lender

I took a cash advance from American Web Loan, I narrowed $700.00, they took the money from my bank account twice a month, I didn’t read their terms and conditions very well if I would have never narrowed the money from them. That $700.00 cash advance cost me over $3,000.00 to repay.

If I hadn’t went to my bank and put a stop of them taking my money out if my account they would have probably taken thousands if more dollars before I put abs top to their scam, I called their customer service and was greeted by one if the biggest jerks I have ever spoken with. They told me I would not get any if my over charged money back from them. They told me it was my responsibility too manage the cash advance payments through their web page.

That $700.00 cash advance cost me over $2,300.00 in interest to repay. take my advise, if you are going to barrow money from loan sharks like AWL, BE PREPARED TO GET SCREWED.

View American Web Loan Full Details View or Post Comments View More American Web Loan Complaints File a new American Web Loan Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area

Is American Web Loan a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

More American Web Loan Complaints