Avas Flowers Review: Avas Flowers Scam
I ordered flowers tobe delivered on Valentines Day and they still have not been delivered. I have called customer service repeatedly. First, I was told that they would be here on Valentine’s Day.
This morning, they said they would be here today. Now, they say they will be here tomorrow. No supervisors or managers could be reached. Although they guarantee your satisfaction, they do not offer refunds. When I tried to check the status of my delivery, it says that there is no information.
So at this time, it is still not on a truck. This company has horrible service. They took the money off my card immediately, but I didn’t receive the flowers. Terrible!!!!!
- Horrible company with false promises!
- 65th Wedding Anniversary Bouquet not delivered
- no delivery, no refund
- No Delivery And No Refund?
- Had my money since February 1st. Flowers were not delivered.
- Who Wants Wilted Flowers A Week Late?
- Scammed. Flowers were delayed by two days.
- Hidden fees
- Night on Valentine’s Day
- Just don’t expect to get what you paid for….total fraud
- They were all DEAD…BEWARE
- Horrible flowers
- Valentine’s Day Came And Went Without A Flower Delivery
- 50 Percent Restocking Fee
- Do Not Use!
- They lied. No flowers were delivered to wake/funeral! Scam, Scam, Scam!
- Don’t try harder
- Lousy service
- What a Rip Off
- Do Not Order
- Worst excuse for a floral delivery service-EVER!
- Worst Service Ever – Ruined Valentine’s Day
- Rotten Roses
- Thieves and LIARS. Watch out for the substitution policy online!
- Bait and switch! Could not be more frustrated or disappointed