ACS Legal Group Review: Threatening email from ACS Legal Group
I received the following email. I called the number and informed the gentleman who answered that he could remove my email address from their list, and he hung up on me. I tried to call back twice and got only a beeping noise each time.
I have never done business with these people; this is a scam. The email address that this came from is email@example.com
Due Amount- $663.00
Loan Company- Advance Cash America
You are going to be legally prosecuted within couple of days. Your Social Security Number will be put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter.
It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance Cash America. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.
UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:
(1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION
(2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD
(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION
Now, this means few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.
If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this e-mail, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.
WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.
And once you found guilty into the court house than you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $3640.49 which is excluding loan amount, attorney’s fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don’t have one or if you can’t afford then one will be appointed to you.
We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department.
IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THRU EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON (301) 476-0008.
ACS LEGAL GROUP
LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS
Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.
Share This Complaint on Facebook to Help Warn Others To submit a new ACS Legal Group Complaint Click Here
- Got an Email from this man Matt Williams
- lawsuit filed
- Threatening email FROM ACS Legal
- Acs legal group scam
- Final Notification on Collections
- Received a bogus email this morning
- Law Suit Scam
- ACS Legal Group asking for 1,289.56 from a non-existing loan from email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am thankful that there are sites like this that allow victims to be heard!
- Case Pending Against You Loan Email from email@example.com
- ACS Legal Incorp Scam
- Threatening Letter sent by ACS Legal Group
- ACS Legal Group and Advanced Cash Expert
- Payment Scam By ACS Legal Group
- Nasty Emails And Calls Claiming A Non Existent Debt With Pay Day America
- URGENT – Final Notification on collections
- Final Notice
- Scared for my life
- ACS Legal Group Scam Artist, Extortioners and Intimidators
- ACS Legal Group scams
- ACS Legal Group is saying that I owe money to Advance America
- They are full of crap!
- ACS Legal Group – firstname.lastname@example.org – Loan Information
- email@example.com – Scam! Acs Legal Group
- ACS Legal Group’s payday loan
- Scam run by ACS Legal Group
- ACS Legal Group is a Scam they dont care that they are stressing people. I have a special needs child and cant mess with idiots.
- Spam email
- Having threats from a law firm