ACS Legal Group Review: Law Suit Scam

CASE FILE #: N/143013/92
LOAN INFORMATION
DUE AMOUNT- $840.68
LOAN COMPANY- ACS Incorporation

You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter.

It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with p****y Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.

UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 4 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:
(4) AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER

Now, this means few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.
If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.

And once you found guilty into the court house than you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $4271.15 which is excluding loan amount, attorney’s fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don’t have one or if you can’t afford then one will be appointed to you.

We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department at +1-408-837-0077 from 9.30 to 6.30 (EST).

IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THEN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THRU EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON +1-408-837-0077

Is a Scam?

Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Comments About ACS Legal Group Review: Law Suit Scam

• I too have received a similar email and responded asking for more information. After several emails they still had not provided me with information regarding an actual loan account but they were able to tell me my ssn, bank account info as well as a previous adress, and employer. What do I do now?

• Case No: RM0826

Balance Amount: $935.76

Case File Transferred to ACS: – AUGUST 2014

Dear Customer,

Having checked your Social Security Number through our National Checking Database System, and finding out that you have been never charged for a fraud activity, A.C.S has decided to give you a chance to take care of this issue outside of the Court without you having a report on your Credit History and SSN. In order to avoid a lawsuit of $2873.81 against you, we request you to kindly pay the Court Restitution Amount which is $935.76. If you settle this matter today, you may be entitled to get some percentage of deduction on the restitution amount. You will have to send us a promissory note in order to hold your case file from being sent to the court house. On a case to case basis, you may be given the solution to pay 45-55% of the pending amount in the same month & a 30 days extension to settle the rest of the settlement amount as mutually agreed.

As we were unable to reach you so we are sending you this final notification through email. This legal matter will require your cooperation, so kindly get in touch with the department to make a payment and freeze down this case.

As you are a defaulter on this credit, the following counts are likely to be represented against you at local County Courthouse:

(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION

Once the court action is initiated and a Judgment / Decree against you to recover the balance amount with the cost of law suit is received, we may need to ask the court to give one of the following order, should the debt remains unpaid:-

If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your reporting officer or manager about what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation .We reserve the right to begin litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet and your SSN. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

The Factual Basis for the complaints is as follows:

You accepted to return the funds from this aforementioned pending loan.

And as per the agreement the funds have yet to be returned and the collateral has proven to be null that is to say of no value.

At present, ACS INC is seeking either of the following remedies:-

All funds to be returned as per terms of initial contract.

Dear debtor, as we were investigating your profile credit bureau & social security administration we need some right answers from your side. Also we would like to know when you can pay the requested $935.76 to settle this case.

To resolve this issue contact us during the working hours Monday to Friday 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM EDT on 1-208-881-0005 or reply back to this email to get in touch with the representative.

NOTE: THIS CASE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION WITH MAJOR CREDIT BUREAUS.

Yours sincerely

Collections & Legal Department

ACS Inc © 2014 | | Terms of Use | Careers | Complaints | Privacy Policy

• yeah i just received the same e-mail. I replied with you have the wrong person and they e-mailed me back within minutes to tell me i applied for a loan with them and did not pay them.The creditor wants to know my intention. This is the first i am hearing about it. Any p****y loans i have I am currently paying and am not behind on anything. Should I respond back?

• This is clearly a scam. Many “p****y Loan” companies sell your information to third parties (even though they are not allowed to). Scammers purchase these lists in hopes of tricking a few stupid people…unfortunately, there is no shortage of those. Here are a couple of easy ways to spot these kinds of scams.

1. The people who compose these emails write like people who never heard of the word “grammar”. I have seen mentally handicapped children write with more skill. Speaking as an attorney, I can promise you that no legit law firm would ever allow something written this way to be sent out.

2. They claim you will be legally prosecuted. Again, speaking as an attorney (a Federal Prosecutor, in fact), I can assure you that no law firm can decide whether or not you will be prosecuted. Those decisions are made by the District Attorney of your county (State Law) or the United States Attorney General’s Office (Federal Law), not by private law firms.

3. Debt collectors are not permitted to use threats to obtain payment. If the debt collector is a law firm, using threats to obtain payment would result in AUTOMATIC disbarment. Additionally, debt collectors who use threats to obtain payment can be charged with crimes and face fines/prison sentences.

In conclusion, you should hope they try to take you to court. You could file a countersuit worth millions…and you would be 100% guaranteed to win. If you wish to respond, tell them you have obtained legal counsel (make up a law firm name like Dewey Chettem and Howe or Messine A Round, ESQ) and that they should direct all future correspondence to the lawyers…then make up a bogus address like 3313 Brighton Beach Avenune in Brooklyn NY (Brighton Beach Ave stops at 2100 or 2200). Better yet, Google “Rejection Line Number” with your area code and tell them that is your lawyers number

• Funny how they try to collect under 1000.00 so it doesnt need to be reported, I recieved email also, I simply stated you have the wrong person.

• This is what i
    INC ACS 1:02 PM (2 hours ago)

to bcc: me

Case No. AMD-5/25928

Balance Amount: – $964.52

Case File Transferred to ACS: – May 2014

Dear Customer,

Having checked your Social Security Number through our National Checking Database System, and finding out that you have been never charged for a fraud activity, ACS has decided to give you a chance to take care of this issue outside of the Court without you having a report on your Credit History and SSN. In order to avoid a lawsuit of $4203.86 against you, we request you to kindly pay the Court Restitution Amount which is $964.52. If you settle this matter today, you may be entitled to get some percentage of deduction on the restitution amount. You will have to send us a promissory note in order to hold your case file from being sent to the court house. On a case to case basis, you may be given the solution to pay 45-55% of the pending amount in the same month & a 30 days extension to settle the rest of the settlement amount as mutually agreed.

(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION

· Attachment of Earnings base (Earnings Arrestment). Deduction from your wage by your employer or arrestment of part of your salary to satisfy the debt.

· Warrant of Execution (Exceptional Attachment Order). Seizure and sale of movable non-essential assets / property by a County Court Bailiff /Sheriff Officer.

The Factual Basis for the complaints are as follows:

You accepted to return the funds from this aforementioned pending loan.

At present, ACS INC is seeking either of the following remedies:-

All funds to be returned as per terms of initial contract.

Dear debtor, as we were investigating your profile credit bureau & social security administration we need some right answers from your side. Also we would like to know when you can pay the requested $964.52 to settle this case.

To resolve this issue contact us during the working hours Monday to Friday 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM EDT on +1-315 512 2218or reply back to this email to get in touch with the representative.

NOTE: THIS CASE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION WITH MAJOR CREDIT BUREAUS.

Yours sincerely

Collections & Legal Department

ACS Inc© 2014 | | Terms of Use | Careers | Complaints | Privacy Policy

—————————————————————————————————–

Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, re transmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your co-operation.

• Since they can’t get people to do this over the phone as I received many phone calls claiming the same thing and having been a police officer I know it is a scam and told them to go stick it. Now they are doing it by email. What a lame bunch they are.

• I received 2 today, and 4 yesterday. The unfortunate part of this is that they target the elderly who will just pay it as it scares them to death. My hope is that eventually they will be caught, and put into a room with everyone they have done this to.

• Yep, just got one, too. I don’t get scared into paying much of anything (except rent and utilities)! After reading the email, it’s so vague about what you owe and who you actually owe it to, that I knew it was a scam. I’m not some poor little elderly person who would be scared by this sort of thing. p****s me off, though.

• I got that same email yesterday and I have contacted them requesting the actual date of loan and how many payments were made. I asked for paper copies of their proof and where are they physically located. They make it sound legitimate by have my SSN and other information but can not tell me the exact name of the p****y company so I can contact them directly. I do have p****y loans and am using a consolidation company to pay them off and they have advised that this company is a scam and to just ignore them. Do not let them scare you into paying. If you are not sure then contact your actual company not this group. They are a scam

• Hi Denise, I just read your post because I received an email from the company being complained about, but like you I do have pay day loans. Can you tell me what consolidation company youre using? Im interested in doing the same thing. Thank you

• Awesome! Thank you. I was going to contact them to make arrangements.

• I just received an email referencing something about fraud, etc. I don’t even know who you are nor anything about a lawsuit or any fraudulent acts on my part. I’m glad I saw this about it being a SCAM. That/this is a shame because you got honest ppl. out here trying to make a living already hard enough as is….like we need someone or some company trying to SCAM us for more than what we have, etc.

Sad. what is this Country coming to!

• Just received the same email today, threatening to collect $4271.15 plus $763.42 and attorney fees. I got one similar to this last year, different company. Then in December was a victim of identity theft.

• Just emailed them back and told them, "See you in court then. Looking forward to it."

• just recieved same emai lfor 925.00

• I just got this email. I tried calling the number and it rings then goes busy. I know for sure that I have never gotten a p****y loan so Im not sure what they are talking about. The amount that they have given me is 955.67. I dont know what it is but whoever is doing it should be put in jail themselves.

• Just received same email for the same amount but they charge 4571.00 along with 968.92. How do we stop this and how they get my last four numbers of my socail.

• It’s all crap. First of all They said I owe 968.92 as well with the 4571.00 what are the chances of same amount for everyone,secondly an email is not a legal binding notice so don’t worry unless someone is knocking on your door with a subpoena.

• if you read the email you will see all the bad grammar and misspelled words. Doesn’t look very legal to me.

• I just received the same email, will not get anything from me.

• I received the same email and am reporting it to the authorities as well as my attorney. This is an attempt at a scare tactic which too many people will fall victim to as they are scared they will actually do what they say in their email. More people need to spread the word that this is just a serious hoax to get you to give them your social security number so they can RUN UP DEBT in your name and leave you the victim. Please share with all your friends.

• Yes I received the letter today, how awful amount due 870.69, they need to be locked up and sued.

• The same exact was delivered to me yesterday with the $971.18 due and same wording. I have never heard of these people and did contact the better business bureau. I told my employer of this just in case they did try to contact him.

• just received an e-mail with the same information this is bs due to the fact an attorney will not contact you through the internet nor will they contact the people they had stated.

• Me too. but they want to get my social security number, but I didn’t do it, so I will not worry because I don’t have any debt.

• Just received the email for debt collection in the amount of $968.92. Called the phone # (229)518-4222 on the email to report this is not my debt! First time left a voice message with no response. Called again and someone answered but quickly disconnected when I advised this is not my debt. Called back and got a fast busy signal and then again with no answer. I believe if you are a collection agency you work with the client……