ACS Legal Group Review: Law Suit Scam

CASE FILE #: N/143013/92
LOAN INFORMATION
DUE AMOUNT- $840.68
LOAN COMPANY- ACS Incorporation

You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter.

It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with p****y Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.

UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 4 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:
(1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION
(2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD
(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION
(4) AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER

Now, this means few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.
If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.

And once you found guilty into the court house than you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $4271.15 which is excluding loan amount, attorney’s fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don’t have one or if you can’t afford then one will be appointed to you.

We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department at +1-408-837-0077 from 9.30 to 6.30 (EST).

IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THEN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THRU EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON +1-408-837-0077

View ACS Legal Group Full Details View or Post Comments View More ACS Legal Group Complaints File a new ACS Legal Group Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area

17 thoughts on “Law Suit Scam

1. I got that same email yesterday and I have contacted them requesting the actual date of loan and how many payments were made. I asked for paper copies of their proof and where are they physically located. They make it sound legitimate by have my SSN and other information but can not tell me the exact name of the p****y company so I can contact them directly. I do have p****y loans and am using a consolidation company to pay them off and they have advised that this company is a scam and to just ignore them. Do not let them scare you into paying. If you are not sure then contact your actual company not this group. They are a scam

2. I just received an email referencing something about fraud, etc. I don't even know who you are nor anything about a lawsuit or any fraudulent acts on my part. I'm glad I saw this about it being a SCAM. That/this is a shame because you got honest ppl. out here trying to make a living already hard enough as is….like we need someone or some company trying to SCAM us for more than what we have, etc.

Sad. what is this Country coming to!

3. Just received the same email today, threatening to collect $4271.15 plus $763.42 and attorney fees. I got one similar to this last year, different company. Then in December was a victim of identity theft.

4. I just got this email. I tried calling the number and it rings then goes busy. I know for sure that I have never gotten a p****y loan so Im not sure what they are talking about. The amount that they have given me is 955.67. I dont know what it is but whoever is doing it should be put in jail themselves.

5. Just received same email for the same amount but they charge 4571.00 along with 968.92. How do we stop this and how they get my last four numbers of my socail.

• It's all crap. First of all They said I owe 968.92 as well with the 4571.00 what are the chances of same amount for everyone,secondly an email is not a legal binding notice so don't worry unless someone is knocking on your door with a subpoena.

6. I received the same email and am reporting it to the authorities as well as my attorney. This is an attempt at a scare tactic which too many people will fall victim to as they are scared they will actually do what they say in their email. More people need to spread the word that this is just a serious hoax to get you to give them your social security number so they can RUN UP DEBT in your name and leave you the victim. Please share with all your friends.

• The same exact was delivered to me yesterday with the $971.18 due and same wording. I have never heard of these people and did contact the better business bureau. I told my employer of this just in case they did try to contact him.

7. just received an e-mail with the same information this is bs due to the fact an attorney will not contact you through the internet nor will they contact the people they had stated.

8. Me too. but they want to get my social security number, but I didn't do it, so I will not worry because I don't have any debt.

9. Just received the email for debt collection in the amount of $968.92. Called the phone # (229)518-4222 on the email to report this is not my debt! First time left a voice message with no response. Called again and someone answered but quickly disconnected when I advised this is not my debt. Called back and got a fast busy signal and then again with no answer. I believe if you are a collection agency you work with the client……

Is ACS Legal Group a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

More ACS Legal Group Complaints