BestBuyWin.net Review: You have won $1000.00 Best Buy Gift Card

They claim that I was a winner of a $1000.00 gift card with PIN # 5555 to enter within 24 hours of notice e. I called the number but the message says person is not able to answer your call at this time and voice mailbox has not been set up. I am a Verizon carrier. Would like to catch and sew person or persons responsible for this invasion! How did they get my phone number! I looked on line and saw an amazing amount of stuff complaints! Something must be done! I am also going too contact Best Buy! If they value their customers they should help protect them! I am sure info was gathered by Best Buy Reward Zone card holders! Doesn’t look real good for the company!

832-544-5468 BestBuyWin.net

View BestBuyWin.net Full Details View or Post Comments View More BestBuyWin.net Complaints File a new BestBuyWin.net Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area

25 thoughts on “You have won $1000.00 Best Buy Gift Card

1. I just recieved a text saying i won a 1000 gift card for best buy ..enter code 757 winner # 60035..THEY NEED TO STOP SENDING THIS MESS OUT (,SCAM )

2. Ok this is most likely some kind of frame jacking link which when you follow the link it mirrors your phone to someone else ( giving them access to your photos, texts, personal info, and yea you get the point) so be advised if you clicked this link you may be sharing your phones info with a hacker.

3. Also received this on New years Day in the early am. Don't like that my cell phone number has been given out as I am very protective of who gets it.

4. You people are idiots and are why this country is going in the crapper. Always want some one to pay you for something they didn't do. These text aren't from bestbuy. I got one as well and knew right away where it came from and it wasn't best buy. I have been trying to sell something on craigslist and its from one of the scsmmers on there.

• …and I'm sure if someone obtaining a court order for records pertaining to your activities there would be no record at all of you sending any of these messages out, right? Might want to be a bit more careful about where you post. You never know who will read them and take notice. Maybe next time you will read about how most sites now log the IP addresses of visitors/commenters either for marketing purposes or legal liabilities. Penalties for scams like this one include (but are most definitely not limited to) repayment of all damages, huge federally imposed fines, court-orders barring the individual(s) from accessing electronic devices, and prison time. Remember all this in a few weeks when you are wondering what mistake you made to get yourself caught.

5. I to recieved this in a text form at 1203 A.M. I do value my sleep and would very much like for best buy to get involved to correct this scam.

6. IALLSO GOT THE TEX FOUND IT WAS NOT REAL BEST BUY SHOULD COMPENSATE US ALL FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS THIS TEX IS CAUSEING

• Why would anyone think that best buy should be compensating people that go for a scam like this?? It isn't Best Buy's fault. I would bet my last dollar the person looking for money from Best Buy is a LIBERAL, one of the obama crowd looking for something for nothing. GET A LIFE!!!

7. I received a message from bestbuywin.net that I had won 1000 gift card. I did not enter any contest of bestbuy or anyone else. I see from this site that I am not the only ons leary of this. Not going to all for it.

Is BestBuyWin.net a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

More BestBuyWin.net Complaints