Walmart Review: WIC and WelfareIndependence, Kansas 67301
This morning, as in most days after welfare is administered, I make a trip to WalMart, big mistake, but necessary sometimes. This morning I observed a patron get so **** at waiting for a line of women with WIC issues, he finally dropped his few items on the floor and began cussing the fact that the WIC and welfare recipients were clogging the lines with problems and grocery carts full of groceries that we pay for and the people are treated as if it was their food and their money paying for it.
My **** is this:
WalMart as with any store, needs to have a separate line for just the non paying bunch to run OUR groceries through. I am so tired of catering to these non working worthless people that think Americans owe them existence. I live for the time when they will be treated accordingly and not given favoritism. This crap is getting out of hand and the treatment that working people have to put up with to accommodate them. I applaud the gentleman that dropped his **** on the floor and took off, what disgusting treatment, and in this burg there is no option, WalMart or nothing.
Share This Complaint on Facebook to Help Warn Others To submit a new Walmart Complaint Click Here
- Rude and not courteous to customer
- Mr. Tuff guy cart attendant in the parking lot that thinks he is such a bad ***
- Candy Canes
- Long Wait
- Big Box Power
- Too Hot To Shop!
- This Is Not A Complaint. Its A Question
- No parking for truckers at Walmart
- Upset in Texas
- Walmart returned only half of what I paid for items even with receipt!
- Service Plan at WalMart not valid
- Bathrooms at Walmart
- Worst customer service from a manager
- how walmart treats people that are elderly/or disable in wal-mart in harrisburg
- Unsatisfied tire customer
- Even management doesn’t know whats going on
- disrespected, they don’t know my situation!
- Walmart in seffner fl in the mango shopping plaza must shut down
- Walmart Tire Lube And Oil And Any Responsibility!
- What Walmart allows some employees to do!
- Walmart customers being forced to spend more.
- Love Frosted Cinnamon Buns from Walmart Deli
- Millions of Merchandise, no one to sell to customers
- Delivery Drivers
- Don’t choose to shop at the Morehead
- Walmart’s Gift Registry not up dated
- Take notice and govern yourselves accordingly Walmart
- Sumter sc store is going to the dumps
- Rude idiot at Walmart
- Shoe with no “sole”