Walmart Review: WIC and WelfareIndependence, Kansas 67301
This morning, as in most days after welfare is administered, I make a trip to WalMart, big mistake, but necessary sometimes. This morning I observed a patron get so **** at waiting for a line of women with WIC issues, he finally dropped his few items on the floor and began cussing the fact that the WIC and welfare recipients were clogging the lines with problems and grocery carts full of groceries that we pay for and the people are treated as if it was their food and their money paying for it.
My **** is this:
WalMart as with any store, needs to have a separate line for just the non paying bunch to run OUR groceries through. I am so tired of catering to these non working worthless people that think Americans owe them existence. I live for the time when they will be treated accordingly and not given favoritism. This crap is getting out of hand and the treatment that working people have to put up with to accommodate them. I applaud the gentleman that dropped his **** on the floor and took off, what disgusting treatment, and in this burg there is no option, WalMart or nothing.
- Ripped For $50 Bucks
- Seffner Fl Area Store Is a Waste
- Mastercard Interest Mafia
- Grocery Store Discrimination
- Rips you off!
- Bait And Nothing
- bug in product
- Out look of store
- Staffing at Walmart
- Cheryl Hopkins Negligence, lying and gross misconduct of Policies
- I Was Treated Like I Was A Liar
- Walmart 1-Hour In Stock Guarantee
- Even management doesn’t know whats going on
- Walmart Bait and switch on black Friday IPhone
- Candy Canes
- Don’t choose to shop at the Morehead
- Stupid rude lying manager
- Rip Off
- This Is Not A Complaint. Its A Question
- Delivery Drivers
- How old do I look?
- disrespected, they don’t know my situation!
- Love Frosted Cinnamon Buns from Walmart Deli
- Almost All The Walmart Employees Not Friendly And Very Rude
- Terminated from Walmart after being injured