NuWave Precision Cooktop Review: Still waiting on my BOGO
I purchased the Nuwave precision induction cooktop (buy one get one free with free pots and pans)…. several days later, I recieved the two cook tops, as well as the cash iron BBQ grill and griddle……. and to my suprise I also recived a nuwave white oven pro, that I didn’t order, and I was charged for it, plus additional shipping….. I have tried to reach customer service to try to take care of this… it is now almost a month later…. with several unanswered emails and no returned calls….
Really would like my pots and pans (BOGO)… as none of the pots and pans I own will work on the coook top……..
though I have now decided to keep the NUWAVE white oven Pro…. As I decided I would like an extra one for work…………. However……… still waiting on the cookware promised, as I purchased the cook tops to be able to use them at work……
I have even tried to call the number in which I originally called when I placed the order… even though they made the mistake in sending me and charging for the Oven – they told me that they can help me…. only hearthware can….
- Rude Telemarketer When I Called To Order Nuwave Cook Stove Bygof
- Buttons are Cracking
- Sparks when plugged or unplugged.
- Will not credit all your money back. What a scam!
- Cracked Dome
- A Scam Don’t Do It
- Leaves a bad taste in your mouth
- Want more money!
- Express Shipping
- Nu Wave Pic SUX
- Never By A “nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop 2″
- Don’t buy a Nuwave PIC, it’s a rip off!
- Snuckered at 55 by NuWave Who Thought It Possible
- Replacement Dome For Nuwave
- It sparks every time you plug it into an outlet
- Where is the rest of it?
- False Claims and REFUSAL to honor promise by NuWave
- NUWAVE Customer Service Sucks and is a Rip Off
- We “missed” checking the BOGO request
- Nuwave PIC Bait and Switch19
- Sink NuWave PIC
- Fraudulent Advertisement by NuWave PIC
- NuWave Cooktop Is A Rip-off!
- Very Poor Customer Service from NuWave PIC
- Lies Lies and more Lies by Nuwave PIC