SafeLink, P.O. Box 220009, Milwaukie, OR, 97269-0009, 18007233546 send an application to provide a wireless phone and a package in exchange to Lifeline benefits provided by the US government to SSI receivers. The promised phone never arrive and in September, AT&T, my land line provider discontinued the Lifeline credit to my account.

After repeated attempts to contact SafeLink on the provided numbers which took me to a wireless provider that never answered my call, I received today a request from them for verification to comply to a FCC request and a new number (above). I called and required to cancel the account and refund the money (17,99) for the months of September, October and November to me or the government and send a letter of confirmation of account cancel + money refund.

The customer service, followed by the supervisor Wall Albert (both seemed Indian accent), first denied they owe any money and refused to send a confirmation letter, giving the cancelation number 9339209. Scam?

SafeLink
P.O 220009
Milwaukie, OR 97269-0009
800-723-3546 safelink.com

Is a Scam?

Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

For SafeLink Wireless Representatives or Owners

Respond To This Complaint

Comments About SafeLink Wireless Review: SafeLink Benefits scamming elderly and the USA Government