NutriBullet Review: NUTRIBULLET & VITALITY BOOST SCAM!

I ordered the NutriBullet on 9/8/12, it was shipped on 9/14/12 with two payments to be taken on 10/14/12 and then 5 monthly payments thereafter. On 10/19, I received an email from them indicating that they could not process my payment, and they needed the 3 digit security code, and no other explanation was given. I checked my credit card account and found that they had in fact processed 1 of the 2 payments. I emailed back advising them to process the other payment. I did not provide the security code, because they had it for the first payment. Never heard anything back…assumed all was fine.

On 11/1, I realized that I needed to cancel the Vitality Boost order before it was to ship on 11/14/12 (60 days after the first shipment). I called the phone number they give for their Customer Service, and it just rings, rings, then goes to a fast busy signal. I tried from 11/1 to 11/5 and finally not being able to get through on the phone, sent an email on 11/5 to cancel (plenty of time before the shipment was to be shipped on 11/14). The same day, 11/5, I noticed a charge on my bank account of $61.97. In the email I sent, I requested that the Vitality Boost order be cancelled and asked why they took a double payment from my account.

On 11/8 they responded to my email telling me that the payment of $61.97 was for the Vitality Boost, not a double payment and that it was already shipped and I could not cancel or return it.

11/10 in my email back to Nutribullet Customer Service I stated:
My original order was placed on 9/8/2012 and the order was processed/shipped on 9/14/2012, with the first payment on 10/14/2012 Per the statement on the back of the invoice, it indicates exactly this:

“You will automatically be sent an additional 2-month supply (two boxes) of the Vitality Boost every 60 days at the same monthly price per box plus shipping and handling billed at the time of shipment”.

My original shipment did not get shipped until 9/14/2012 , therefore when you billed and shipped the Vitality Boost shipment on 11/5/2012, you shipped/billed me this supply at least 9-10 days early. I cancelled this shipment via email on 11/5/2012, which would have been well within the time range to cancel.

The shipment came via USPS today and my husband refused it per my instructions. My Postal lady wrote refused on the box and is sending it back to you. I have contacted my bank and put in a dispute on the charge dated 11/5 in the amount of $61.97 and I do expect a full refund of the $61.97.

I truly love the Nutribullet, as does my son in Atlanta that I purchased the second one for. However, I refuse to fall victim to an overbilling because you chose to ship the product that should have been shipped on 11/14/2012, 9-10 days earlier and bill my account early as well, after it was cancelled…..end of email

Waiting to hear back from them, I went about my normal life…then, on or around 11/15, and this is the BEST part of my saga…I began getting numerous daily calls from their Collection Agency!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? What kind of company does business like this?

On 11/30 I finally got a response via email from them, telling me that they shipped on that day so I could have the product before mine ran out and that they will not be reimbursing me for the $61.97 and since I refused the Vitality Boost shipment, if I wanted it reshipped that it was cost me $7.99 for shipping. WHAT A JOKE!!!

FUNNY THING IS, THEY SENT ME TO COLLECTION BECAUSE THEY CLAIM THEY COULD NOT GET MY # 2 PAYMENT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HAVE THE 3 DIGIT SECURITY CODE, BUT THEN PROCESSED THE VITALITY BOOST PAYMENT ON 11/5/12 WITH THE VERY SAME CREDIT CARD!!!

I WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. AS FAR AS THE COLLECTION AGENCY GOES, I DISPUTED BEING SENT TO COLLECTION BECAUSE IF THEY HAD MY CARD TO PROCESS THE VITALITY BOOST PAYMENT, THEN THEY OBVIOUSLY HAD THE NUMBER TO PROCESS ALL OF MY PAYMENTS FOR THE NUTRIBULLETS!! I WILL NOT BE PAYING THE COLLECTION AGENCY AND NUTRIBULLET CAN KEEP MY $61.97 AND EAT THE REMAINDER OF THE COSTS OF THE 2 NUTRIBULLETS!

I AM AN EXTREMELY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER!!

View NutriBullet Full Details View or Post Comments View More NutriBullet Complaints File a new NutriBullet Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area

2 thoughts on “NUTRIBULLET & VITALITY BOOST SCAM!

1. Wow what a story, I suggest that you contact the better business bureau ASAP! We live in America, this should NOT BE TOLERATED.___

• The BBB is a joke … they do not get companies to give customers their money back. Your local State Attorney General is the only avenue that seems to put any fear into a deceptive/bad company. Bad companies seem to JUMP the moment your State Attorney General forwards your complaint to the company, and I have successfully gotten refunds by going this route. I also print out a list of numerous other complaints (like all the complaints on this board) and I attach it for the Attorney General to see that others are complaining about the same matter, and I ask the Attorney General to help get the bad company shut down. Perhaps if enough ripped-off-customers take this action, we all can actually see some of these deceptive companies get shut down! That would be GREAT!

Is NutriBullet a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

More NutriBullet Complaints