NuWave Oven Review: NU-WAVE rip off

ordered items from TV ad for NU-WAVE cookware – order placed 10/12/2012 it is 10/17/2012 and nothing is received. We were told it was going to be shipped next day. On 10/15/2012 money was debited from account. We have been calling everyday and keep getting recording of the whole commercial we saw on television. 1-855-742-2665. kept telling me on the recording to file complain with “www.picsupport@hearthware.com” when I pulled this up on google I saw all these rip off emails. Filing a complaint with better business bureau, attorney general and with television station that ran the ad. This is awful. Will never buy anything from television again. Apparently this was called NU-WAVE cookware and it was marketed by hearthware – though in the commercial there was no mention of Hearthware. The number you dialed to place the order was 1-800-317-0786 – my order was 11856085 – was told when I called the order area today that they were not customer service and could not help but she gave me the website and phone number to call. web site is www.picsupport@hearthware.com

View All NuWave Oven Complaints Or File a New Complaint

Comments About NuWave Oven Review: NU-WAVE rip off

• DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND I CANCELLED THE ORDER NEVER RECEIVED THEIR MERCHANDISE THEY CHARGED ME ANYWAY THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE FEB 1 2013 WORST COMPANY EVER! LINDALEES

• Why does BBB give them such a high mark with all these complaints ?? They are lso accredited ?? Maybe we should also file a complaint against BBB ??

• I ordered the Nuwave PIC on 10/26/2012, a two-for-one deal. I was told S&H for the first item was $29.95, and the second one was $39.95. I went to the Hearthware website and found the S&H was the same for both – $29.95. I emailed customer service and before the day was done, they replied and told me they would deduct the extra $10.00 from the $39.95 charge. I also purchased (paid S&H) for one set of the extras for $69.95 which were to be included as bonus items. (I took into consideration that the S&H charges include wages paid to those who pick and pack the orders, as well as payment to whichever shipping company is used.) Still, for the price, it appeared to be a decent amount of cookware. When ordering, the sales rep informed me that each extra set of bonus items would cost $69.95 (S&H), so I ordered just one set. I was also told the order would be processed (not shipped) within 24 hours. I just checked FedEx online tracking, and the order is due to be delivered tomorrow, 10/31/2012.So far, the only complaint I had was over the $10.00 S&H difference. I’ve been quite pleased with the quick response from customer service and the shipping time. Now , whether or not I’ll recieve all of the items remains to be seen. I’m hoping for the best outcome.

• I ordered the NuWave cooking unit on the TV advertising on 10-14-20, It will be sent out to me in 7-10 business days, I got it in 5 business days, this advertisement was: order today we will double your order 99.99 + s&h and processing on the free one, ok, I got my order of 2 units, but only one order of the extras I was suppose to receive: skillets 2 should’ve been 4 skillets, 1 kettle with fondue set my understanding was should’ve been 2, at $239.84, so I’M thinking ok that’s a little pricy, but it’s 2 of everything, when it came I opened it, got the orderslip, to send it back costs more than the advertised price, in my opinion it should be against the LAW, for them to rip the public off like this. $239.84+ it’s only 90 days money back satisfaction, it will cost more to send it back than it was advertised for s&h was139.85, 2 for one all lies ripoffs, where is my extra pieces, percisioncooktop.com, my credit card company will also read about this ugggh!!!!!!!!

Is NuWave Oven a Scam?

Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports