NuWave PIC Review: It’s the Shipping and Handling!
We watched the TV add. Thought it was an offer for the cooktop, + the cookware set for 3 payments of $33.33 ($99.99) + Shipping + Handling of $29.95 for the first package and a second package free with just the $29.95 shipping and handling. Total I thought would be $159.89. Wrong! They charge S+H on each part of the Cookware sets, even the one included with the first unit. My S+H totalled $219.75, for a total of $359.59!
I had my wife call to place the order. It was 2:00am at the time but it said limited time offer so we called then. She spent the next 40 minutes turning down offer after offer for everything from magazines to cruises. She did decide to add the Grill accessory ($38.85 + $29.95 S+H) bringing what she thought we had spent to $228.69. Though I expect my wife agreed to the total so we will pay it, but I feel we were tricked.
The products appear to be good and so far the thing works as expected just be aware that the price may be higher than you think it is. If I had ordered this on line I would have noticed the total and would not have purchased it. It may be legal but deceptive at least.
Share This Complaint on Facebook to Help Warn Others To submit a new NuWave PIC Complaint Click Here
- NUWAVE PIC and Hearthwear FRAUD!!!
- Ripped off by deceptive ad
- NUWAVE Customer Service Sucks and is a Rip Off
- We too have been lied to by NuWave PIC
- Talked to NuWave
- Deceptive offer, Free items not included, refund refused
- Cooking with no gas or pots
- Never By A “nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop 2″
- NuWave-great products but deceptive pricing
- Where are my pans?
- Shipping is way to high
- AVOID RIP OFF! Misleading advertising
- Nuwave PIC Cooktop Ripoff
- Did not receive recipe book
- Don’t fall for the Nuwave PIC
- Outrageous shipping/items not received/no resolution after months
- Nuwave oven a fraud plus
- Nuwave should be banned from advertising
- SCAM! Do Not Order Nuwave PIC
- Count the cost