NuWave Precision Cooktop Review: Incomplete order, No Customer Service, No satisfaction!
After finding the NuWave PIC postings on Complaintlist.com, and seeing a company response to the complaints (see: Jeremy in the posts), I sent the following email to the company address that Jeremy provided. Now, nearly a week later, having had no “order deliveries” or email response, I thought I should make my complaint a part of the public outcry, in hope of resolution.
Jeremy (or whoever will respond from NuWave/Hearthware)
Like so many others who are venting their complaints online, I, too, have yet to receive my full order. As advertised, I received the PIC package (2 ea.) within days of the order. However, the invoice date was 07/23/12 and now (6 weeks later), I’m still waiting on the rest of the offer (pans, etc.).
It was noticeable on the invoice (July 23 ) that, along with the first installment payment for the PIC, shipping & handling for the complete package ($69.90) had already been charged to my credit card. So, I guess someone is making interest off of the S&H money while actual handling & shipping is yet to be accomplished. Now, 6 weeks later, another installment payment for the PIC is about to be taken, if not already, and I have yet to get my full order. Shortly, full payment will have been made and the 90 day money back satisfaction will have expired and, based on your company’s exhibited performance, I likely will still not have received my full order.
Like other complainers, I have called and emailed customer service several times, but have never had a reply. Jeremy’s replies (found on www.complaintlist.com) present the only comments I’ve seen from the company. Left without any explanations from a dead end customer service source, Jeremy’s mentioning of “backorder” problems is the first I’ve heard that there was such a problem. — Customer Service appears to be a joke that your company has pulled on unsuspecting buyers.
Question: Does the time required by backorder extend the 90 day money back offer?
I noticed that one customer included in his complaint: “I recorded the infomercial. My credit card company along with the states attorney general and the BBB is getting a copy in order to see how these snakes operate.” Unless I hear something quickly, I will be forced to take similar action.
Sherilyn Crain (invoice says CAROLINE CRANE)
1100 S. Front St
Noble, OK 73068
email address: MLJeditor@sbcglobal.net
Order # 64223A (Invoice Date: 07/23/12)
Customer No. 72469
Reference # 11532100
- Rude Telemarketer When I Called To Order Nuwave Cook Stove Bygof
- Buttons are Cracking
- Sparks when plugged or unplugged.
- Will not credit all your money back. What a scam!
- Cracked Dome
- A Scam Don’t Do It
- Leaves a bad taste in your mouth
- Want more money!
- Express Shipping
- Nu Wave Pic SUX
- Never By A “nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop 2″
- Don’t buy a Nuwave PIC, it’s a rip off!
- Snuckered at 55 by NuWave Who Thought It Possible
- Replacement Dome For Nuwave
- It sparks every time you plug it into an outlet
- Where is the rest of it?
- False Claims and REFUSAL to honor promise by NuWave
- NUWAVE Customer Service Sucks and is a Rip Off
- We “missed” checking the BOGO request
- Nuwave PIC Bait and Switch19
- Sink NuWave PIC
- Fraudulent Advertisement by NuWave PIC
- NuWave Cooktop Is A Rip-off!
- Very Poor Customer Service from NuWave PIC
- Lies Lies and more Lies by Nuwave PIC