DISH Review: Dish Network trickery, bad business practice
Had dish network since about ~2007, contract ended after ~ July 2009, went on month to month. Tried to get equipment upgraded, they refused.
Nov 2011, called to add a line for my daughter. Paid service call, etc. (add a line,not sign and extend a contract). Why, who would do that when they are already on month/month….
(note: I’ve been in customer service for over 21 years, and couldn’t imagine talking to or treang any of my client in such a way)
Never would i agree to another 2 year contract to have a line dropped. When you sign any receipt, you are signing fine print agreeing to a contract…..Beware
Contacted customer service<(dora perez 303-942-8605/x:79363) and they don’t listen to their customers< they simply tell you that you are wrong and that you owe them and you will pay!
I refuse to pay 180.00, for a contract I didn’t agree too, especially since I’ve been a direct bill customer since 2007.
This is criminal and must be stopped…..
Beware when signing anything. Better to simply pay for work and refuse any signature.
- Dish Stole My Money
- Dish NOTwork
- Ex Wife Used My Personal Information Without My Knowledge Or Permission
- Tailgating And Reckless Driving License Plate Number 8W62152
- Fraud Charges on Dish Bill
- I guess Dish Network LLC wants every quarterly report to continue going down?
- Dish Network no signal
- Dish Network Dishes Out Fraud
- Dish Network is not truthful with their customers
- Dish Network Ripping People Off
- Dish Network over charging
- Dish Network TV/Internet Scam
- Non-stop repeated phone calls from Dish!
- Check by phone processed before date to be processed
- Dish Network the bill that keeps on taking
- Not their customer
- Water damage from satelite dish
- Dish tv is cheating their innocent customers
- Dish is giving me the run around
- DISH Charging me $225 for early cancellation
- The people that Dish hires has no concern for customer service
- DISH Contract cancellation without my consent
- No Resolution From DISH
- DISH Has Unreasonable cancellation fees
- DISH And Lakers Basketball