Dean Graziosi Review: This is a testimony of an Engineer who came to be another victim of this Dean Graziosi
Like many others, I was fooled and lured in to the spider web of this Dean Graziosi. Men, the coaches were great on inviting you on these three day seminar. Having this heard from an infomercial on the television, I thought it was legit. For $1997, you will learn the secrets of the real estate business and become rich. Backed up with the testimonies of two millionaires saying they are a product of Dean Graziosi’s teachings. Thinking it was legit, I signed up online for their seminar.
On their seminar, 80% per day for three days, they were talking about upgrading our membership to premium for only $12 to $24k and there we will learn the hidden secrets of the industry. Nevertheless, the whole seminar was none sense. All they offered can be found at google for free. The even charged everyone another $997 for the tax liens part of the seminar. I did not pay of course. I am an engineer, I think based on what I think is true and legit. I simply wasted my three days and my money to this. If they are really making millions especially Dean from the Real Estate Business, why would they have to lure in and extort money out of the innocent such as me? This goes to show that they really don’t have millionaires. This is a well rehearsed performance of scam artists lead by the best con man himself, Dean Graziosi. Curse you Dean Graziosi!
- Insider’s Financial will do everything they can to make you fall into their little game
- Dean Graziosi company have people calling non-stop
- Don’t pay $1997 to sit through a sales pitch!
- Dean Graziosi Seminar Ripoff Warning
- Dean Graziosi and all Affiliated with him RIP OFF!
- Boy were we stupid!
- Give me my money BACK please!
- Dean Graziosi offers products and services to people
- This is a testimony of an Engineer who came to be another victim of this Dean Graziosi