AT&T Review: Cell Phone Rip OffAddress: 6510 Orchard Lake Rd West Bloomfield, Michigan 48322
I was looking to change cell phone providers and update my phone. The salesperson at Wireless Giant, Heather was her name quoted me on the 4 phones that I would need. Two I phones 4s models and 2 regular phones.
I was with ATT and they said they would pay the early termination fee of $155.00 that I had left and also trade my I phones in for the spring I Phones. The stated they would give me $180.00 on the one I Phone and $35.00 on the I phone with a cracked screen. They LIED about everything I received NO credits for anything.
Something should be done to people and businesses like this.
- Hello is any one there? can you hear me now?
- A Bunch Of Fraudulent Crooks
- AT&T Installer
- Bad Customer Service / Inconsistencies
- HORRIBLE Customer Service
- Horrible Customer Service and Are Liars!
- Set Up For Failure By At&t Phone Company
- ATT/U-Verse Consumer Beware!
- At&t & Uverse Over Charges
- AT&T scam artist from sales to billing
- AT&T to compensate us
- Over Charges On Debt Card
- AT&T Stop Billing us
- Why I hate AT&T
- Cancellation Trap
- Pains of leaving AT&T contract early with iPhone 5
- AT&T Long Distance Termination Invoicing
- AT&T Family Map Is WORTHESS
- AT&T Billing Issues
- AT&T has terrible customer service!!!
- AT&T Rip off
- AT&T over charged me for their services of $825.00
- At&T lies tooo much
- Very disgusted with this service and all the errors they have made
- att suspended my phone service