BillFloat Review: Bill Float SCAM!
I used Billfloat back in August 27th. 2012 to pay my cable bill. they said it will be paid in 3 days, i waited 3 days nothing has been paid. I called Billfloat.com back and they stated that it was paid already, so i called my service provider and they claim no record has been found and my bill is still do.
I called bill float back and they put in a “Lost payment” form in and here i am now October 16, 2012 and no refund back to me, i contacted bill float every week for since Aug, for my refund and they keep saying sorry and not doing anything about it.
Also they took “MY” money out of my bank account so not only they took my $60.00 they took even more out of my bank account without paying my bill. so now they stole money from my account because i have no got what i paid for, and all they say is “Sorry” I’m tired of this place and it has drained me and my time. Now I’m negative on my bank account and the bill hasn’t been paid..
DO NOT USE BILLFLOAT. THEY WILL SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ALSO.
- Unauthorized withdrawals
- Don’t Float
- Avoid – A Slipshod Organization
- Wouldn’t Pay My Bills Anymore
- Now Requires Money Upfront
- bill not paid
- This is my first and last time using bill float
- The Most Incompetent Customer Service Ever!!
- The WORST customer service ever!
- Billfloat Fraudulantly Removed Funds From A Credit Card
- Identity Theft By Bill Float Inc!
- 100% Interest is Crazy
- I’ve had so many problems DO NOT USE BILLFLOAT
- Billfloat Is A Scam! Do Not Use It!
- Go figure, the website alone is configured incorrectly
- Worst thing I ever did
- A very inconvience
- SmartPay powered by Billfloat is a scam
- Ive been an outstanding customer who pays back immediately and this is what I get
- Billfloat Are A Bunch Of Thieves!
- The Web Of Incompetence
- Stay Away From Bill Float
- I used bill float to pay a water bill on 02/04/13
- Stolen money and the Run-Around to Give it Back