Consumer Complaints: Search, File and View Customer Reviews and Reports
Consumer Complaints Just Submitted
- Company Name: AdultToy - Complaint Filed On: March 10, 2014 At: 1:35 pm
sinsano's Consumer Complaint: The Web Company is – adulttoy.com (tel 1800 946 4540 ) Customer service 24/7, says on the site but extremely difficult to get on phone... Continue reading
- Company Name: GoalGetters - Complaint Filed On: March 10, 2014 At: 10:54 am
Douglas Fall's Consumer Complaint: I acted as a consultant for this company for over a year to promote their gift card product and gain inroads within the telecommunications industry.... Continue reading
- Company Name: Gettel Supercenter - Complaint Filed On: March 7, 2014 At: 8:57 am
thomas sweat's Consumer Complaint: Went to purchase a vehicle from Gettel Supercenter in Bradenton Fl on 2/7/14. Gave them a valid check for 2k as a down payment and... Continue reading
- Company Name: Indiana CPS - Complaint Filed On: March 7, 2014 At: 6:32 am
Spencena Longstreet's Consumer Complaint: Judge Faith Graham of Superior Court 3, Kathleen Carmosin, Casey Langston, and Jennifer Steinsdoerfer are Extortionists My son, Shaun left home without permission one day.... Continue reading
- Company Name: BuyBranded - Complaint Filed On: March 6, 2014 At: 7:22 am
Hanoi Vietnam's Consumer Complaint: Close to midnight on March 3, 2014 I ordered 2 Nalgene water bottles and paid for same day delivery service (which means the following day),... Continue reading
- Company Name: Empire Magazine - Complaint Filed On: March 6, 2014 At: 7:15 am
Martin's Consumer Complaint: My daughter bought my partner a subscription to empire magazine for xmas. To date we have received no copies!! I rang a month ago to... Continue reading
- Company Name: FreeMotion - Complaint Filed On: March 6, 2014 At: 6:39 am
samuel ford's Consumer Complaint: I bought an elliptical from FreeMotion Fitness with a five year warranty, two years of that in home repair. Before the end of the second... Continue reading
- Company Name: Sun State Merchant Services - Complaint Filed On: March 5, 2014 At: 1:00 pm
Stewart Shanahan's Consumer Complaint: My company What’s Your Sign – Banners & Sign Co. LLC contracted Sun State Merchant Services to do our credit card processing. We fulfilled our... Continue reading
- Company Name: Faust Heating - Complaint Filed On: March 5, 2014 At: 8:49 am
Esso's Consumer Complaint: I have contacted the owner and asked for someone to come out and take a look at my heating issue. Technician named Leo came out... Continue reading
- Company Name: GrubGo - Complaint Filed On: March 5, 2014 At: 8:33 am
Martha Gibs's Consumer Complaint: Grubgo And Eatgrubgo Both Are Scam And Crap Same Company With 2 Names I ordered using their service. EXTREMELY unprofessional staff they have – a... Continue reading
- Company Name: Alliance Warfare - Complaint Filed On: March 5, 2014 At: 8:13 am
Carmen Rosner's Consumer Complaint: My husband and I have been playing a game called alliance war fare for quiet some time now. This game has its own radio called... Continue reading
- Company Name: Carvel - Complaint Filed On: March 5, 2014 At: 7:34 am
N Rodriguez's Consumer Complaint: Purchase an ice cream cake and return it the same day due to tasting as spoiled milk. When 30 minutes after purchasing the cake, I... Continue reading
- Company Name: Mini Clip Games - Complaint Filed On: March 5, 2014 At: 7:12 am
Gina's Consumer Complaint: Poor customer service, no response, Do Not Purchase Items On This Site, They will take your money & then do not deliver the service/product &... Continue reading
- Company Name: Roanoke Gas - Complaint Filed On: March 5, 2014 At: 6:41 am
Rev. Dr. Quentin Madden's Consumer Complaint: Dear Ms. Stacy, I’m a local pastor and I recently moved to the area. We purchased a home and we were told that some of... Continue reading
- Company Name: Log Home Living - Complaint Filed On: March 4, 2014 At: 7:46 am
Joyce Brooks's Consumer Complaint: On 12-28-13 I ordered and paid for Log Home Living magazine through their Facebook post. I probably should not have ordered as I read numerous... Continue reading
Most Recent Comments
- diana Said: THE SAME THINGS HAS HAPPEN TO ME AS THE MOST RECENT COMPLAINT I have nothing nice to say a...
- Gayton Lopresti Said: I will to the best of my ability never buy your products again. Your latest commercial fea...
- Nola Said: wow thanks so much was going to buy one, no thanks ...
- diana bonnell Said: same thing with me. I had a simple return 1040, IT-40 west Virginia and schedule M that wa...
- Mosey Said: I bought one a month ago. I've used it every day, I clean it properly after each use...
- sandy Said: Sorry but I am so dam sick and tired of getting 2 phone calls on my cell phone this aftern...
- Ronald Said: I realize my advice will not help most but.....I had the ability to, at the very first si...
- Randall Said: You are correct with this statement. Though I paid TWO CENTS for a ONE penny balance the...
- Jerry Said: Smit, Either You work for OCWEN or you are a real JERK!!! I have app. SEVEN pho...
- sandi Said: My husband bought me these hoses for XMAS of 2013. Used one of them today and it literall...
The risk we run of course is that false complaints are posted on our site, and honest individuals or companies are harmed. This is not our intention in any way. Although we simply do not have the resources to verify the accuracy of every complaint, we continually strive for truth and accuracy. Customer Complaints provide an integral part of consumer protection and ComplaintsList.com strives to be a leader in helping the small people improve the general practices of companies, people, websites and more. ComplaintsList.com is built on the pursuit of two pillars: transparency and accountability. Warren Buffet once said that if he were ever unsure of the morality of a possible action, he pictured it as an article on the front page of the newspaper the next day.
ComplaintsList.com is by no means a place for people to promote false or defamatory statements about anyone or any company. All consumers agree that the complaints they are writing are true and accurate, and if not, they open themselves up to potentially significant liability from the subject of their claim. Evil’s ally has long been the shadows of obscurity and evil doers constantly prey on people that lack the means and resources to fight back. This website is your means to fight back against those who have wronged you. If a company or individual has mistreated you, file a complaint with our site and let the world know.
Often this simple action can bring about more accountability than an expensive lawsuit. We level the playing field by enabling consumers and individuals to reach a broad audience quickly through the power of Internet marketing by posting a complaint that tells their story. File a consumer complaint today, promote transparency and accountability!